ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KenTWOu
    Original poster 29 posts

If that wasn't obvious from the video itself here's what you need to do:

1) Get in any vehicle/boat with radio, turn radio on and leave it;
    2) Get in any vehicle/boat without radio, turn radio on again and leave it;
    3) Have fun!

Just in case, this is PC version of the game, the glitch is working using both keyboard and gamepad. The glitch is present in single player, in Bloodline DLC and online.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RobertEmerald
    169 posts

@KenTWOu, That is not a glitch and anyone can do it from any car or motorcycle, at any time. There's a limited distance that you can hear it from, just like in real life. Bogus video and a waste of time!

• KenTWOu
    Original poster 29 posts

@RobertEmerald Did you already try it yourself? I mean, may be you're playing the game on a console, and that's why it didn't work for you. I don't know. My friends easily reproduced that bug on PC.

Obviously, you don't remember how the game really works. Not all vehicles in the game allow you to listen to the radio. This APC doesn't, double deckers/buses don't. Some of the boats don't, let's say a tour boat or an Albion one. They don't even show you which buttons you need to press to turn radio on and to change radio stations when you get in.

But the problem is you still can press toggle radio button while in those vehicles! There is even on/off sound, but there is no music! But there will be music if you turned radio on in a vehicle that has radio in it before, like that bike or most of the cars. And that's how the glitch works. The game thinks that APC doesn't have radio anyway, so when you leave it it doesn't execute the script/code to turn radio off. That's why music stays, and you can walk around the city and listen to the radio.

Also listen to the music in the video very carefully, it became noticeably quieter when I run from the bike, but the volume stays the same when I run from that APC. I could run even farther away to make it more obvious, just didn't want to make that video way too long.

• KenTWOu
    Original poster 29 posts

@RobertEmerald See bike has radio in it:

While APC doesn't:

• RobertEmerald
    169 posts

Well that's on you, for not running away far enough. Anyway, it's a minor thing for me, but congratulations in your discovery. Now back to my gaming! 😎 P.S. I am a PC plater only and have been for 36 years now. AD&D Birthright was my first PC game. Yeah, I'm old!

Suggested Topics