ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SuspiciousPixel
    Original poster 587 posts

There is something weird going on in CD. When I select skills or grenade it just reverts back to my weapon.
    In the video I am trying to select my ensnare, fire sticky and grenade and it doesn't work.
    I have no idea if it is related to the Hunter's disrupt on the countermeasures. I am not able to reproduce this but has happened twice now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 552 posts

Hey there @SuspiciousPixel

This might be a lingering impact of a Countermeasure you ran into during this Countdown run. Were you able to deactivate the countermeasure at any point and use your skills normally during this run? Were the other players also unable to use any skills or grenades?

Official Response
  • SuspiciousPixel
    Original poster 587 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat All countermeasures were disabled when this happened. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but will look into this again after the COD beta has finished

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3915 posts

Hello @SuspiciousPixel thank you for your reply. I have looked into this and whilst we have a few issues being investigated for the countdown mode, I could not see any investigations into players being unable to use skills or grenades.

Please come back to us when you have had time to play Countdown again - another thing to note, the hardware/FPS monitoring software may also be causing issues with the game's controls. I recommend disabling that overlay, and testing the Countdown mode again to see if your skills and grenades are still unusable, whilst no overlay is active and no countermeasures are in place, thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics