ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Angry_Bavarian
    Original poster 12 posts

Hi,

• in the TU 16 patch notes it states "Starting from World Tier 5 and above, Exotic components will now have a chance to drop from Control Points Chests starting from Alert level 3".

We cleared ALL control points on Heroic on a 4-man group map and we had 0 exotic components dropped. Either the droprate for them is insanely low or it doesnt work.
    I also don't know ANY guy who got a component from that chests, and i play a lot.

• it also states in the patch-notes "Starting from World Tier 5 and above, Exotic items will now have a small chance to drop from any NPC in the entire game, starting from Challenging difficulty".

In the session mentioned we had 2 exotics drop in open world, which is quite low considering we were playing in a group of 4 on heroic for several hours.

Long story short, i dont think the drop-rates for Exotics and Exotic components are working as intened, can you please have look into this?

thanks a lot!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AqOn01
    6 posts

@Angry_Bavarian I agree, i have gone through about 130 shd levels and not had a single exotic drop. It is definately worse for me after update.

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 391 posts

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a streak of bad luck when it came to Exotic item drops.

This doesn't appear to be a bug, as the loot that drops is randomized, it's possible to have streaks of good (and bad) luck, where either many exotics drop, or very few.

That said, the team is always monitoring the loot situation, to make sure adjustments can be made where needed.

Official Response
  • Angry_Bavarian
    Original poster 12 posts

@Ubi-Greybeard
    Hey Greybeard,

i appreciate the response, i really do.

But i can not believe that is this all about bad luck.
    As i said 4 players on heroic diffulty doing 26 control-points, so 104 possible component drops and we get zero, nada, nix. niente.

But these 26 control-points aside, i know nobody that had a single component drop from a control-point chest.

But let's assume we (and all players me and my clan-buddies know) had bad luck, then i have to guess the drop rates are so insanely low i can't even imagine.

That said, what's the point of these drops anyway when even players who play this game daily for several hours haven't seen any?

I am kinda lucky because i'am in no urgent need of Exo's or Exo component's, but for players with lower SHD and less play-time upgrading their items is just a horrible experience.

If the component drop rates are really that low (i guess they are same as the drop rates for Exotics in open world), please consider a raise!

best regards

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 391 posts

Hello @Angry_Bavarian !

Thanks for the follow-up, I really appreciate this type of feedback.
    I've added the information you provided, and your reasoning for the feedback, to the existing feedback report.

Love the username, by the way! Although you don't sound as angry as it indicates! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics