ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gex03
    Original poster 2 posts

Since 1 year i try to drop golan item , backpack witch statistic armor as main atributte , than status effect, and skill haste, and also talent must be correct creep death, I have almowst half year that loot set up, and non of luck , next item which I try to drop since tu 9, is uzlina gethica named backpack called setup, witch perf talent opportunistic and important attribute for me is armor as main statistic and repair skill, and skill haste, only two friends from my clan get that backpack who has really big luck i can say now, mayby is somethibk glitches to get that starts or chance is so small that it is just miracle to drop it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts
    Since 1 year i try to drop golan item , backpack witch statistic armor as main atributte , than status effect, and skill haste, and also talent must be correct creep death, I have almowst half year that loot set up, and non of luck , next item which I try to drop since tu 9, is uzlina gethica named backpack called setup, witch perf talent opportunistic and important attribute for me is armor as main statistic and repair skill, and skill haste, only two friends from my clan get that backpack who has really big luck i can say now, mayby is somethibk glitches to get that starts or chance is so small that it is just miracle to drop it

@gex03 You are looking for the equivalent of a rare unicorn for niche builds. Other than RNG God's showing their kindness on you there is no other way to get it than luck and grinding. There are no glitches or ways to increase your chance other than doing Summit or Countdown farming and setting your targeted loot to whatever brand you need and asking clan/friend members to do the same and drop it for you. I've been searching for Empress International with Protector talent, HZP and Armor Regen myself for months and it hasn't dropped, so I know how it feels.

However, here is something to wet your appetite since you appreciate rare items

👅

• rikakiah
    8 posts

@SuspiciousPixel Dang it! I've been looking for that Setup with Repair and Haste on it for a week. At least I know it can roll, now. Also looking for Golan knee or hands with Status and Skill Damage... I guess it's ok to be at the point of grinding for unicorns, but sometimes I just want the items to be able to PLAY the game with the style I want.

Suggested Topics