ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oniponi137
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,
    I want to ask about one thing, that for me is really annoying. Is there possible to remove cancelling competition when the crew members left?
    For example me and my friend are driving throught New York race. During that he left the game and crew, because of his bad internet connection. Because of that the race for me is cancelled because I am no longer the crew member. Is it possible to do something with it?
    I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my national language.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Streetzzi
    54 posts

Even if you're the crew leader yourself and the other crew member goes out of the game, if it's at the end of New York, the game gets cancelled, it's doubly annoying. As long as this is not changed, I recommend playing the Ne York challenge exclusively alone. The lesson we can learn is better no crew and trust nobody in this game.

• CREW_ITALY
    212 posts

@Streetzzi
    Many people do not know that when you are in the crew it is enough that only 1 participant wins and all the others have bolts and pts equally even if they have not won -
    I want to take this opportunity to tell all the less practical friends when someone of very high level invites you to the crew does it to help you get the parts to which you can upgrade the vehicle and finally be able to win races in ace mode - or simply to earn money or whatever you deem appropriate for you "by adding icon points in the appropriate slots" rich fame share etc etc

Suggested Topics