ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

Hey, I am on Xbox Series S and am having this exact same problem with Wrath of the Druids, Siege of Paris, and Dawn of Ragnarok. The game isn't recognizing any of it. I also have the season pass so I am not sure if it a season pass issue. I have tried all of the fixes in this discussion and subsequent ones I have found and still no luck. Is there anything else I can do. I just bought the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC and would like to play it. I just constantly get the "Missing Add-Ons" message and then the one that says "New downloadable content has been detected. You must return to the title screen to access it. Do you want to return now?" I constantly get that message and no matter what I do, nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

For context, I am on Xbox series S so my game is all digitally installed. The content I should be able to access from the Season Pass in AC Valhalla is not working. Everytime I open the game up it says that new content is available and my saves are out of date. It did not use to be like this. For example, I already have completely completed The Wrath of the Druids but now it claims it isn’t there. I moved to college for the and now all my additional DLC content is not there. I am trying to start the Siege of Paris but the content is not there. I have everything downloaded to my Xbox so that isn’t the issue. I also just bought the new dlc Wrath of Ragnarok and I’m not sure that’s appearing either. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a handful of times along with moving back and forth from external drive. Nothing is working. It’s just like the game isn’t recognizing it’s there. Does anyone know a solution to this? Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks.

• FeliciaFinesse
    14 posts

@TheBigJA3 I had an issue once where I also could not access the DLCs or their content (weapons/gear). I play PS4 disc but I uninstalled everything, reinstalled the game, then went through the pause menu in game (right on the dpad for store on ps4) to download my add ons. That resolved the issue for me after downloads completed & I restarted the game.

I'm sure you already have checked to make sure you have enough space but if you have a game to spare I'd delete that too before hand.

My last thought is did you back up your saved game on the cloud before you left? I'm personally under the impression that anything saved "locally" would still be on your system but I could very well be wrong, especially if it's linked to an IP address or something. I personally do not know & would have no idea but I always do a manual save before I log off & if you're not already doing that I would recommend considering it moving forward.

Hope you can get this sorted out!

• TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

@FeliciaFinesse I do have a manual save and that is one of the ones that says it is not up to date which is strange because I would assume it is saved to my xbox itself and not binded to an IP address. The manual, auto, and cloud saves all show the same message. Going through the pause menu to the Animus store shows that everything should be downloaded. I just got the message that Dawn of Rangarok entitlement is detected but the quest doesn't come up either which may be another issue on its own haha.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1112 posts

@TheBigJA3 Hey there! Welcome to Discussions!

So sorry that you aren't seeing the DLC content appear in your game. 😞 Hopefully, we can get this figured out so that you can enjoy the content!

To start with, can you double-check to make sure that your content has been installed? Here is how to do that. If you're still not seeing your content, please follow this guide. Next, if you can, please take an image showing your DLC/add on content installed so we can have a closer look. Thanks!

Official Response
  • TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Perseids Here are images of the messages the game has shown me. I will also upload pictures of my content installed shortly.
    I tried the troubleshooting methods on your provided links and I have either done those things already or it didn't solve my issue.

• TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Perseids Here is the screenshots of all my downloaded content

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 731 posts

Thanks for grabbing us those images @TheBigJA3,

Are you playing on the same account that you used to purchase both the game and the DLC originally? Additionally, are you doing any game-sharing?

Official Response
  • TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue
    Thanks for getting back to me on this. I am on the same Microsoft account as the one that bought both the game and DLC. I am not game sharing with anyone either. The only thing that is "different" is that I am now at college and my Xbox Series S is here with me instead of back home. I have an Xbox One back at home that I originally bought the game on and played the game on for a while. However, there was a period of time after I upgraded to the Series S that I also played AC Valhalla and my add-ons were there at the time. I was able to access and play them on both the Xbox One and Series S. Both Xbox are under the same Microsoft account. My Series S is set as My Home Xbox. Now they are unavailable obviously hence my predicament. I do not think this should make any difference right? Especially since I have the Series S set as my home Xbox.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5770 posts

Hi @TheBigJA3 apologies for the late response.

I'm also sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing your Assassin's Creed Valhalla expansions.

I can see that the account you have used to post on the forum with is not the same account that is used to play the game.

So we can look into this further could you please contact support on one of the following support channels from the account that you play the game on:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket
    Live Chat

Official Response
  • TheBigJA3
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Keo Yea I accidentally made my original posts with the wrong account haha. The account I use to play the game is @TheBigJA

• TheBigJA
    3 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue @Ubi-Perseids I just realized that I posted to the forum under a different account from the one I play on. My bad haha. This is the account that my game is under. What should I do next? Thanks

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4015 posts

@TheBigJA3 Thank you for the update !

For the purpose of our investigation, in order to provide you with the best possible support while protecting your information, I invite you to reach out to us via one of the links provided previously in this thread.

If you have questions, or for any other Issue, don't hesitate to reach out !

Official Response
  • TheBigJA
    3 posts

@Ubi-MrM I have submitted the email ticket and through twitter with no response. It has been almost a week on the email ticket. I did not think it should take this long for someone to get back to me on the email ticket. It said around 48 hours when I originally submitted it. It has been 5 days.

• TheBigJA
    3 posts

@Ubi-MrM What am I supposed to do next? No one is getting back to me through the support ticket after many days. I want to be able to access my content. I paid quite a bit for all of it combined. It is getting to the point where I am going to look into a refund or something. The way my issue just seems to be getting passed around and not actually addressed is getting upsetting.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1112 posts

@TheBigJA Hello! Apologies for our delay in getting back to you. I do see that we responded to your DM on Twitter. As for your open ticket with us, it looks like we're currently experiencing a high volume of contacts at this time. Our teams are working to answer all of the support cases that are coming in but I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our team will reply back to you as soon as possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics