ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

I'm actually playing Far Cry 6 and there are a few things I personally dislike.

1. Going down ladder animation takes too long. Cut this in half.
    2. The wingsuit should fly longer even go horizontal for a longer period. We go down too fast.
    3. The most annoying thing is when we pickup items. We have to be very close and sometimes even look at them. Make the radius a bit bigger. Sometimes we have to climb a crate to grab it.
    4. FIX the problem with helicopter mouse movement and phone or camera movement. They are extremely slow and even though there's a slider for mouse sensitivity I tried even 1000 and it didn't change a dot.
    5. We have to face NPC to talk with them. Let us talk with them even in their back. Just make them turn around for you.
    6. Make possible disabling music or speech in FND's it's very loud and we are losing concentration to take them down.

With these changes the next Far Cry will be a success 😉

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RobertEmerald
    172 posts

@GearWorld,

1) This does not bother me in the least.
    2) 100% agree.
    3) 100% agree.
    4) 100% agree.
    5) This does not bother me in the least.
    6) 100% disagree. Music builds up the suspense factor.

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

@RobertEmerald At least an option for those who don't like it so you should have agreed at least 50%

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

7. Having to use the workbench to refill is bad. Just going near the workbench would have been enough. Right now, we have to use the workbench and ESC really this is unnecessary. In fact, even for items we should just walk near them to pick them up. The need to press a use key to get them is, well, too much for nothing because there are a lot of items to pick thus a lot of click to do...

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

8. When near a ladder, we don't necessarily want to use it automatically. Many times, my stealth approach was compromised and was unable to kill enemies because each time I was close to the ladder, it would do the animation which takes a very long time and I was discovered. Make a key bound to use a ladder rather than using it automatically. If this doesn't fit everybody again do an option in the Gameplay sub menu in order to choose if we want the game to automatically use the ladder or use the key binding.

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

9) The wingsuit should have a center point in order to know we go straight. Right now, I'm forced to look my hand left and right and trying to figure out the center point. Just to say that when we turn to target an area of landing we need to know if we are going in the right direction before deploying the parachute.

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

10) An option to restart the FND take down. When we have the Defender Supremo, when we die because the stealth approach wasn't good, we have to wait the circle to finish until we really die in order to do it again. This takes too long so put a simple button under the circle to just RESTART if we want to restart immediately.

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

11. Fire the guy that had the idea of third person view in camp facilities. It's hard to navigate around + the mouse speed is different, way too fast. The Far Cry experience is diminished with this very bad idea. Please don't do it again!

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

12. Delivery car arrives too far. Please make sure that on the next Far Cry they arrive at our feet. Many times, we have to walk several meters to get to the car. WHY ?

• GearWorld
    Original poster 17 posts

13. When we need a car, having to wait for the driver to get out and move out of the way is too long. Common, reduce this time to almost 0. Thanx!

Suggested Topics