ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• topic_unsolved (Blind) White Menu Bug

0 likes/6 replies/609 views
    Optimus_Ezio
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 6

I have been getting a bug every once in a while that makes all menus blindingly white (almost as if you got hit with a blinder grenade or firefly). Happens in the top menu, as well as in your gear load out menus. No mission, just happens when I log into the game. Playing on Xbox Series X, see screenshots linked below.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/F3AHKHGZ
    https://www.xbox.com/play/media/CS6XNF8U

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1050

Hiya @Optimus_Ezio, I haven't seen this happen before! I would like to look into this further and see what I can do to help. For good measure, please start by completing the troubleshooting steps in this FAQ article and then let me know if you're able to make this happen again. If this white menu issue appears again, are you able to make it go away at all? Or does is it continuous?

official-response
  • Optimus_Ezio

@Ubi-oof I have previously tried power cycling the Xbox to see if that helps, but to no avail. After the update last night the issue has gone away for the moment, but I am not sure of what the trigger is that brings it back. I have had it happen from time to time for at least the last 6 mo.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 4081

@Optimus_Ezio Understood, thank you for the update !

If the display problem ever happens again, I invite you to provide us with the following elements, in order to isolate the Issue :

👉 List of the steps performed in-game shortly before the problem occurred

👉 Screenshot of the Issue

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions, or for any other Issue !

official-response
  • Optimus_Ezio

@Ubi-MrM will do. One note on this: generally when I notice it happening is right away when logging in to the Division for the first time that day (as noted above, the first place I notice it is in the top menu for the game, where you select a character). If I see the issue pop up again, I will also try to post a link to a video of the previous two minutes of use for review.

Thanks!

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1130

@Optimus_Ezio Thanks for letting us know that extra information! Getting a video for us to review would be super helpful too. Appreciate it. 🙂

official-response

Suggested Topics