ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• topic_unsolved Hermano Named Backbag dont work correct

2 likes/14 replies/1066 views
    Markphyton.toa
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 17

You should get arround 15meter 30% reload speed and every second 0,6 second cooldown reduction, but you get only 25% reload speed and 0,2 Cooldown reduction.

Only the range is increased all other are like the normal.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 4081

@Markphyton-toa Hi !

I've taken note of your report about the bonus provided by the Hermano named backpack.

For the purpose of our investigation, in order to isolate the Issue, I invite you to provide us with screenshots of the problem.

This will help us determine the best possible solutions.

If you'd like to share additional details, or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out !

official-response
  • choujin723
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@Ubi-MrM
    I also confirmed it. It is difficult to take a video and explain it, so I put it in writing.
    It is about the "Hermano" named bag pack for the branded equipment Brazos de Alcaboose that was added in TU16.
    It is described as (effective cooldown is reduced by 0.6 seconds per second) in the P overclocking description section of the talent, but the actual effect is [effect of effective cooldown is reduced by 0.2 seconds per second].

Please correct the cooldown effect from 0.2 seconds to 0.6 seconds.

• Markphyton.toa

@choujin723 Dont forget the reload speed its like the stock overclocked.

• Markphyton.toa

@Ubi-MrM No Trello board entry or something? The bug ist comfirmed by more players!

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 812

Thank you for reaching out again, @Markphyton-toa

We will need a video showing this issue off so that we can get it reported properly. Your cooldown recovery should be visible in the video. Once we have the video we can add that to our report on the issue which will help our Team test the problem on their end.

official-response
  • Markphyton.toa

@Ubi-SleepyGoat Here the video with timer!

you see i dont works!

• kw_jn
    ubisoft:x-posts, 21

@Ubi-SleepyGoat
    This is a comparison between "overclock" and "perfect overclock".

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 2974

Hello @kw_jn and @Markphyton-toa,

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I passed them along to the development team for further investigation.

Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through this thread and the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

official-response
  • Markphyton.toa

No fix for Hermano Backbag at 16.2 and picaros holster cant be rolled to red

gj UBI

• Ubi-Clem
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 226

Hello @Markphyton-toa,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinion on the game.

I just had a look and the Hermano backpack is still being worked on.

Also, the Picaros Holster are currently receiving a review regarding all the feedback provided by the players.

I will not be able to provide an ETA regarding any of the changes (should changes take place).

Thank you for your understanding!

official-response
  • Markphyton.toa

Any info?????

No Trelloboard entery, no fix, no comment nothing.

• AlpineBrisket
    ubisoft:x-posts, 43

@Ubi-MrM There have been previous discussions about this issue since Sept 2022. The thread also contains videos from multiple different users indicating what's wrong: Overclock is supposed to offer 20% cooldown reduction whereas Perfectly Overclock offers 60%. Neither backpack talents offer this. The cooldown reduction offered by both is just 15%.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/171352/perfect-overclock-grants-the-same-cooldown-reduction-as-the-normal-overclock/24

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 3314

Hey @AlpineBrisket , thanks for sharing this insight - I really appreciate it. I can see our team is continuing to investigate this on our end internally. We're not far enough along with that yet to have any updates to share, but I'm confident our team is doing what they can to get this looked into.

Sorry for the frustration in the meantime!

official-response

Suggested Topics