ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Randelia
    Original poster 431 posts

Valhalla has a lot of info about the ISU and their story, e.g. the animus anomalies. Unfortunately you can only do them once. And even the order you do them "naturally" if you work on the game areas in sequence of their level is not the correct sequence if you are interested in their hidden stuff.

It would be great if we could access locations with ISU info again. In the example with the anomalies: spoiler

Request to @Ubisoft: Please make all locations that has info about the ISU story re-accessible after the player finishes them. I would love to redo the anomalies to find out the ISU stuff hidden in them. But to do so now requires finding old saves.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2531 posts

@Randelia

definitely - it might be possible that someone's put it together on Youtube or whatever but in-game would be best

one really *really* bizarre thing is that complete video for doing all anomalies can be viewed in-game by looking on Layla's laptop . . .

. . . BUT . . .

only video - no audio - and I have been told by Ubisoft on this forum that is the way it's designed to be

it's really hard to follow all the Isu stuff in this game, it's dotted around all over the place

I know they like puzzles, like the one leading to the QR code in the church in (real-life) Saint-Denis or wherever it was, but this is too central to be so cryptic

• Randelia

@SpirantCrayon22 Exactly: only video, no audio. And it suddenly appeared on Layla's laptop for me once somebody else touched it (don't want to say more to avoid spoilers). Then suddenly the full video appeared. I watched it but it was still not clear what was going on there. I did the last anomaly afterwards and heard its voices, and then got the full video to watch, but only once. Since I knew it was shown at the end of that anomaly I was ready to record it. I watched it a few times to get what was going on in there and then went on youtube to watch "access the animus" videos.

Have finished the first set of the Hamtunscire arc last night and will finish the rest of the main game today. Then I will watch the last of the "access the animus" 9 piece video series.

I also reloaded an old save from just arriving in England when all the map was still foggy and did all the anomalies again. To understand the voices. Had read about their correct sequence online and did them in sequence.

It's a lot of digging to find out the ISU story stuff but at least to me it's really interesting. Have played every game in this series so far.

And there lies the crux in the whole ISU stuff: once you finish the main game and want to understand what really went on you need to dig through the ISU stuff like anomalies etc. But much is no longer accessible unless you dig through old saves. I don't even know if folks on console have the ability to back up their saves constantly.

Please, @Ubisoft make the ISU stuff accessible at main game end. 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22
    2531 posts

@Randelia

The problem I see is that given the size of the game I'd think most people are like me; "I did the hard work here, so let me find out the interesting bits without having to do even more work - I do not want to play the whole game again."

• Randelia

@SpirantCrayon22 Exactly. Several hundred hours of gameplay, most of them grinding something. Don't make me do this again to find the interesting stuff I either missed, or which is scattered incomprehensibly throughout the game. Months of gameplay mean I don't remember stuff I did / read / heard months ago.

Suggested Topics