ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Heimdall__PL
    51 posts

@jonnyair Cronus dont give ability to farm 10 flor only give ability to create combo movment. Theoretically is posible. Practical NOT. Game is online and NPC move as they wish not CRONUS. If Him farm SHD on summit then they farm as player no BOOT.

Summit is mistake. If you got more SHD then game change you loot drop to smaler. I got 6000 SHD and 4600 on normal mission game play RAID etc. When UBI start project expirence they give powerplant with loot and exo. And after update CUT all. No loot no Exo. (ZERO). Players search other chance to exp own builds. Where?? Missions 1 item on one stage of mission 🙂 this give 5 or 6 item on(Mistake). May-by many new playeres dont know what ha-pens. But more old know where is problem. The key is on level player if big then small drop if You play alone then 0 etc. I think is player decysion how Hi Her wont spend Time. Not UBI or You.

• ArthurFriend
    174 posts
    They fixed Floor 10 today in TU16.1

That is great. At least something done right. So what did they do? Does anybody know?

• ckjl001
    1 posts

@D-A-R-N

An easy fix for this issue would be a character would lose a certain amount of exp after death & respawned back into the game. Just like the other RPG games that I played, the character would lose 10% of exp after respawned characters. 10% of exp for a low-level character would seems nothing, but it's a lot of exp for high-level characters, and people wouldn't risk to have exp lost after death.

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

@ArthurFriend @TooGood2U

That is great. At least something done right. So what did they do? Does anybody know?

XP from completing the floor the first time but not after repeated clears.

• Heimdall__PL
    51 posts

@SuspiciousPixel Repeat all one more time

Summit is mistake. If you got more SHD then game change you loot drop to smaler. I got 6000 SHD and 4600 on normal mission game play RAID etc. When UBI start project expirence they give powerplant with loot and exo. And after update CUT all. No loot no Exo. (ZERO). Players search other chance to exp own builds. Where?? Missions 1 item on one stage of mission 🙂 this give 5 or 6 item on(Mistake). May-by many new playeres dont know what ha-pens. But more old know where is problem. The key is on level player if big then small drop if You play alone then 0 etc. I think is player decysion how Hi Her wont spend Time. Not UBI or You.

• Ansei10
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TxDieselKid
    407 posts

LOL at this whole thread! Literally. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• GnarlyAtol1793
    733 posts

@TxDieselKid
    yep, that shows one thing: not the gameplay matters but loot and rewards only, the consequence we see in the game development over time.

The question is what was the first, the hen or the egg.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3116 posts

Heya folks,

I'll leave this thread open, but please keep further discussion on-topic, and free of personal attacks.

Personal attacks, what is often called flaming, are not permitted on this forum. Please note that this applies to responding to flaming with further flaming - we view this as equally as bad. Any further personal attacks or flaming with be met with infractions. 

Please see the forum rules for further information.

Official Response
  • Heimdall__PL
    51 posts

@SuspiciousPixel So You exp is from convoy BUG. Then off Convoy !!!!!!!

• Heimdall__PL
    51 posts
    @Noxious81 @ArthurFriend @SuspiciousPixel and others
    you can kill yourself wherever you want.Nobody can stop you from doing this.
    This is what refarming is all about.In final fantasy you can bake pizzas and trade them for any one you want.
    Kill yourself for what you have components here.
    Either way, that's the RPG theme.
    On refarming.

If a friend came to run with someone on the summit, my proposal would be to add to friends and let them run from 1 to 100 and from 100 to 1

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts
    @SuspiciousPixel Repeat all one more time

I appreciate your native language probably isn't English but what?

• Heimdall__PL
    51 posts

@SuspiciousPixel The summit is a mistake. If you have more SHD, the frequency of loot drops to a lower. I have 6000 SHD and 4600 from normal game and RAID etc. After adding some expertise, UBI gave a power plant with loot and exo. And after the CUT update, everything. No loot, no exo. (ZERO). Players are looking for a different chance to experience their own builds. Where ?? Missions 1 item in one mission stage 🙂 this equates to 5 or 6 items per mission (misunderstanding). Lots of new players don't know what's going on. But the elders know where the problem is. The key is the player's level, if high, then a small drop chance because there is no drop, if you play alone, it's 0, etc. I think it's the player's decision, how Hi Her will spend his time. Not UBI or yours.

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

@Heimdall__PL okay I get the gist of what you're saying but at the end of the day Massive make the decision whether you like it or not.

• Heimdall__PL
    51 posts

@SuspiciousPixel Not the floor is the problem. Similar RPG games players are looking for an item that can be put on and used. But where to look for it, because massive close chance everywhere.

• UrbanChaos
    67 posts

Well Ubisoft you have just killed the game for sure. I'm hanging up my Division 2 agent for the last time. You give us an half baked update for TU16.1 (So many issues again. Like W T F, and you NERFED the Summit. SERIOUSLY........And couldn't even put it in the Patch Note. You f'ing wimps.

This as done it for me. Had enough. Need to find a new game that works and is not constantly nerfed. This is a FARMING Game, and you kill the farming. Like LMFAO...

• UrbanChaos
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Imagine_Brata
    879 posts

@UrbanChaos only exploit cheaters used floor 10

• UrbanChaos
    67 posts

@Imagine_Brata LMFAO. So the checkpoint resets is also a cheat then. Think about what you are saying. This is a Farming game. What difference is Summit Floor 10 than repeating the same checkpoint/control point each time.

• MZDASPD7
    2 posts

You don't get access to Exotic Caches in 30 min doi g Open World activities. SHD spamming floor 10 is cheesy and you can explain it however you like.

Suggested Topics