ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• topic_solved New Closer chest rolls are random which had missing attribute

7 likes/38 replies/1571 views
    Kurutucu
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 18

Hi. As I mentioned before Closer chest pieces had one missing attribute after Season 10 update. It has been on knows issues after I made new topic about that. But now in TU16.1 update I have skill damage roll instead of my old double crit roll. Really?

New TU16.1 update Closer chest:

My old Closer chest before Season 10 which had missing attribute:

I wasted too many hours for double crit roll and now we got this? Really? I want my old Closer chest.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kurutucu
    Best Answer

Hello all. Todays TU16.2 update fixed my Closer chest piece. Cheers.

• S3lll
    ubisoft:x-posts, 84

Wow, the developers kinda [censored] up here. This has to get patched ASAP!

• Noxious81
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1302

Can confirm. "Restored" attributes after TU 16.1 on the items that lost one minor attribute with TU 16 are not the same ones. Since the items other than that of course stayed the same, you usually cannot use Reconfiguration to "save" an item.

This needs to be looked into asap.

• Kurutucu

We are farmed like no life sometimes for that double crit rolled Closer chest piece. Thats really sucks to get random roll on it not the same roll as before TU16.

• Dieze
    ubisoft:x-posts, 16

@Kurutucu Its not only Closer, my Uzina Getica chest got a randsom low stat aswell. Was perfect for me before, now its junk.

• Kurutucu

I think it is time to move another game for me.

• Jeishen
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

@Dieze Same problem, my Uzina chest change all atributes to a low stats. 😢

• jonnyair
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

This has happened to mine aswell, I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!! Mine was totally god rolled ALL crit chance and crit damage and it is at expertise 11 so I have put alot into this chest piece, now it has 8.3 headshot damage, NOT EVEN FULL headshot damage!!!! This is ridiculous, these devs are INCOMPETENT beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!
    This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

• jonnyair

@Noxious81 This has happened to mine aswell, I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!! Mine was totally god rolled ALL crit chance and crit damage and it is at expertise 11 so I have put alot into this chest piece, now it has 8.3 headshot damage, NOT EVEN FULL headshot damage!!!! This is ridiculous, these devs are INCOMPETENT beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!
    This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kurutucu

I can't even create support ticket. It is only showing chat option and it is not even available for some reason.

• MORFY_CZ

@Kurutucu yeah my closer remove critical hit chance And add f..... armor regen!!! Dev Kill game.

• MORFY_CZ

@Kurutucu same problem my critical hit chance change for .... armor regen!!

• MORFY_CZ
    post_is_deleted
  • CyberSamurai502
    ubisoft:x-posts, 24

Same here my critical hit chance now change for skill haste !

• TMORT989
    ubisoft:x-posts, 5

@Kurutucu Same issue here, just like you I got skill damage instead of critical hit damage and mine was lvl 14 proficiency...I was frustrated before the patch that they messed up but was waiting for that patch, hopeful...

• Kurutucu

Ryberg said they are looking into it.

• Zebedee_73
    ubisoft:x-posts, 70

Prior to update 16, I had a nice closer chest piece with max armour, max crit damage with a rolled headshot damage.

Now after the fix I have 14% repair skills in place of what was crit damage.

Farming for keepers is a long winded process, so not over the moon with this. Would be nice to be compensated for the time that went into that.

One positive, I am glad to have my famas with assault rifle damage back.

Thanks

• Silent1_1974
    ubisoft:x-posts, 5

Where is my materials that I wasted on this junk [Redacted] you changed!!!!!! It had double crit maxed so I could roll the core from armor to weapon damage. Now I have 3/4 roll armor with [Redacted] health!!!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5407

Hey guys,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this and @Kurutucu thank you very much for your before / after screenshots, they're spot on and exactly what the team have been asking for.

This is currently being looked into by the team, so I've passed your reports on.

Should we need any more information from you, we'll let you know here.

Thank you!

official-response
  • WrecK3rr
    ubisoft:x-posts, 507

+1

Same. My Closer chest is now ruined.

Suggested Topics