ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mtgrhox
    Original poster 17 posts

There seems to be no quest or indicator for this.

"Observe and explore deep waters, molten lava, and Isu teachings to solve ancient puzzles and acquire lost treasures."

Is this the best hint we got? Also, I don't know why but my character just became bald. Is this due to patch?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2325 posts

@mtgrhox given the locations of the first tombs I'd think these ones follow that pattern - but I haven't opened the game to see that yet - probably needs you to go to the general location and use Synin or something

• sicplagu3
    50 posts

@mtgrhox

Here u go, two Tomb locations. But as far as i know there should be three tombs.

• mtgrhox
    Original poster 17 posts

@sicplagu3 Wow that's fast. Thank you.

• Kormac67
    1134 posts

@mtgrhox You can find them without a video guide.
    Just revisit the cave in Ravensthorpe across the river where the first tombs started,
    The England map there has been updated with the locations of the two new tombs.
    The third will probably unlock when you have all 5 tomb artifacts.

• TheNorfolkian
    1958 posts

@sicplagu3 The third tomb is under the glowing floor at Manius’ Sanctum. You’ll be able to access it after you collect all of the ‘artifacts’ from all other tombs.

• A Former User
    0 posts

what kind of "stuff" is in those tombs anyway? is there anything of value?

• TheNorfolkian
    1958 posts

@Polyedra Wait... you’ve never explored the tombs before? You’re missing out on one of the BEST armor sets in the game.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@TheNorfolkian Idk. I got some two pieces of my favorite Celtic leader.. I don't remember her name right now because I just got up.. wait.. I got it on my tongue.. BOUDICCA! warrior. But her set wasn't impressive enough to warrant further investigation. That was from a tomb, trapped place. Fun stuff. I found it randomly with Synin. Hmm, or maybe I did get the whole set.. Maybe it was a different leader I'm thinking of also. I'll click your link now and learn more.
    Edit: It wasn't a link but a great underline. I should probably get on exploring the "tombs". Seems fun. I like puzzles once I'm doing them. I'm currently occupied with finding a dagger build again. I got the master of elements set and I got a crafted thegn rune. Since daggers are so quick it is a bit easier to parry with them as the animations finish quicker.. *I think that's true.. And then I got a frost dagger.. umm, orm... well, idk; it's with special attack finishers which makes it fun if not good. It's pretty good though but the axe is the best one out of those because you can have it either as a secondary or a primary and the skill will work on a heavy finisher which is what you should always do in an attack series. *what I currently always do but I yearn for mixing with a lava sword that does an attack on light finisher but it's just not good I think **currently I think that..* And yes, I might be rambling again.. morning ramble. This is what occupies me all the time though. I'm mostly interested in functionality or direct gameplay and have no time to do much of anything but get silver for my mastery, which I'm behind on now because I bought that crafted thegn rune and downgraded a weapon to try something that I immediately lost interest in. It's a struggle, Nor.. I make a few k but that silver always goes. It would feel meaningful if there was other players around.. What if I could be summoned for a scenario? Like in Dark Souls. That would be something.
    But no and yes, I have not and have explored the "tombs".. maybe. But I remember not being too impressed with the loot. The tomb was fun though and Boudicca, if it was indeed her represented, was cool af.. It was actually tricky! I remember one puzzle that held me for at least ten minutes! I just had never figured you could do that: spoiler
    You know what I've been thinking: No, wait.. I'll tell you some other time. 🌞

Suggested Topics