[28/09/2022] New update changelog4 likes/1 replies/15852 viewsCommunity Developer Original poster MrDarrek ubisoft:x-posts, 52
With today's update, we are bringing back an old friend: the podium! It has been completely reworked with sparklers that match your favorite color and a big screen where we will display informations about the winners. You can find it in the item section in the track editor.
Before giving you the full changelog of today's update, please note those 2 following changes that will happen with the next update releasing on Saturday 1st of October at 5pm CEST when the season starts:
- New gameplay physics for ice and water, please read this article for more information: https://www.trackmania.com/2022/09/27/ice-water-gameplay-improvements/
- Changes in matchmaking, please read this article: https://www.trackmania.com/2022/09/28/matchmaking-experiments/
- Change in the campaigns leaderboards: In order to reduce the size of our leaderboard tables in our backend to reduce cost and energy consumption, campaigns that include at least one official map (from campaign or training) will not have a campaign leaderboard with skill points anymore.
- New podium item! Place it in your tracks to see the podium sequence at the end!
- New 3D markers in HUD over players' cars and fix "personal best" marker.
- Remove the create competition page. In a club, now it will directly open the more complete competition creation tool that you can find on the website https://admin.trackmania.nadeo.club/create/competition.
- Fix L2/R2 buttons not working in Track of The Day Live pop up.
- New accessibility setting: Text to speech (working in limited range of languages).
- Improve the scoretable design. This will be done in multiple updates over the next weeks to avoid breaking anything in this UI.
- Fix popup in settings where it would propose "cancel" or "cancel" when discarding changes.
- Update the name of "trails color" into "favorite color" in the settings. The color will be used for multiple ingame features, the first one is the sparklers in the podium.
- Improve tips for assets in Create Club page.
- Improve rankings club activity design.
- Replace the offline connexion popup to be less intrusive ingame.
- Fix typo "Campaigns".
- Fix room setting description too long in specific languages.
New dedicated server: https://nadeo-download.cdn.ubi.com/trackmania/TrackmaniaServer_2022-09-21.zip