ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RukitoMikuTochi
    Original poster 4 posts

I was just recently in a match with someone named BannableVery, and they were basically greifing with several others like madmen.
    Eventually, they started spamming in chat, My game began lagging, and BannableVery did something interesting.
    He began spamming his YouTube channel, where he's not only selling these hacks, but encouraging others to make the game a living hell.
    He's been banned prior as well for Botting, Several of His videos are mocking the fact he hasn't been banned, and goes completely ignored as a few other solos in a Copper lobby, already matched up with him before I started playing my first game for the day. Looking at the Channel's about page, shows he has had 14 accounts, with the same name but slightly altered, banned with reason for each Individual account.
    BannableVery also got 1 of the other solo players banned, to completely crashing my game after I muted him and his cronies, while ignoring him for 3 rounds.
    After the match, I felt absolutely sickened by the things they said, aside from naming family members, and people's location (Legit said someone was in Florida, and gave an entire address) to talking about Criminal activities him and his cronies enjoyed to commit. (I really can't stress this enough, I don't want to even slightly reference what they were saying. Just know, It's Felony level.)
    So I got off, after being Disturbed, Nauseated, kinda fearful, and discouraged. I have a Niece, whom has been doxxed before over some really petty stuff, and I really don't want to go through that again, as police reports were filed back then.

I'm not sure if I should even link the channel in question, but I'd thought to bring awareness to someone shamelessly ruining other's gameplay, while threatening them in game, Advertising, Distributing hacks, and just being an absolutely despicable person. I've already reported him, and so did the others, but he remains unchecked. Last I recall Ubisoft were taking these people to court if necessary? at the very least they can have the channel terminated.
    Let me know if I can post the channel Link, or if it should be kept silent?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics