ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• moved [TOF2] Unable to move pillar in Togodomnus' Tomb

0 likes/21 replies/1325 views
    FieldyHD
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Hi there. im on the last section of completion this tomb but the lift on this certain area will not go all the way down. Preventing me from moving the pillar to the correct area. Ive come back out the tomb, back in. Re-launched the save. turned off and on. tried various ways of pushing the rock bolder onto the lift to lower it. no matter what i do, the lift is not going down all the way allowing me to drag the key pillar over the lift. The is a tiny TINY little lip preventing it from moving.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rapidokartanka
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Having the same issue. Tried leaving the game and starting again. Had to do a few steps over to no avail

• Ubi-Verse
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1721

@FieldyHD Hi there and welcome to the forums 😊

I am sorry to read that you cannot progress further in the tomb! Thanks for the screenshot.

Could you please provide a video of what happens when you try to lower the platform? That would help us look into this for you.

Thanks!

official-response
  • Apello__

@FieldyHD Had the same thing happen to me, I just kept trying constantly and it finally worked they do need to fix it tho

• hotchick1982
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

Bugged for me too. I've sat there for five minutes trying to move the key pillar back and forth dozens of times and cannot get it to slide over the cube lift. It gets caught and won't move past an invisible lip. Pushing, pulling, and sliding from the side don't make a difference. It is stuck and keeping me from finishing the tomb.

• Eradmi

Same problem here.

Found a vid of the tomb and at the 8:50 timestamp is where the stone pillar you drop on the cage happens.

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 391

Hey everyone!

Thanks for your replies so far!

It's safe to say we understand the issue, but we still haven't seen any footage, except for the original screenshot which shows the platform at the right place. For the development team to be able to properly investigate it, we'll need a short clip that shows the movable item can't cross the platform, to reach the spot where it's supposed to be placed (like the video guide shows).

Once we have that, we'll be making a full report to the dev team for you!

official-response
  • elpeedros

I'm getting the same issue. The pillar won't budge beyond this point no matter where I move it or the other pillar that I dropped onto this platform. I tried reloading several times and leaving and coming back to no avail.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5787

Hi @elpeedros @Apello__ @Eradmi @FieldyHD @hotchick1982 @rapidokartanka

So that we can report this issue to the development team we would require a video demonstrating the issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here

official-response
  • Phantom_Grizz

@Ubi-Keo For some reason the glitch stopped when I started recording but you can see it gets caught at other points on the elevator. Before recording I couldn't get it past where it was at the beginning of the vid. I hope this helps.

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 450

@Phantom_Grizz Glad to see it's working for you now!

If anyone else experiencing this issue can also provide us with a clip showcasing it from there end, we'd appreciate it!

official-response
  • tryhardbaby15

@Ubi-DeskLamp
    Hi, I have the same problem with the pillar.
    Unfortunately, I have the video I took but I cannot upload it.
    It says that I do not have enough privileges.

• Ubi-Verse

@tryhardbaby15 Hi there and welcome to the forums 😊

I am sorry to read that you cannot move the pillar either!

Could you let us know the link to the video? Then we will have a look 🙂

Thanks!

official-response
  • jerkalerk

On PC and just ran into this bug, might be related to frame rate. I paused and limited my frame rate to 30fps and I was suddenly able to move the pillar over the lift.

• Ubi-Verse

@jerkalerk Hi there and welcome to the forums 😊

I am glad to read you were able to resolve this issue by changing your frame rate!

Thanks for sharing this 👍

official-response
  • tryhardbaby15

@Ubi-Verse https://drive.google.com/file/d/1moKLhhNw47gtrElYhtQH8f8In81KwERx/view?usp=share_link: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1moKLhhNw47gtrElYhtQH8f8In81KwERx/view?usp=share_link)
    This is the link to the video but is already fixed.
    I tried it again today and I did move the pillar to the right location.
    I don't know how but it's fixed.
    Thank you.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5787

Hi @tryhardbaby15 I'm pleased to hear the issue is resolved.

I'm afraid I am unable to view the video due to permissions, could you please make the link public.

Thanks.

official-response
  • BioHazzardBoS

So, I just now figured out how to make the fancy stone weight go on the lift. If you push it straight on there from the hall and it gets stuck, it won't go on whether you move it to the left or right, or whether you pull it on there, or slide it from the sides. To make it go on, back up with it to the doorway, than push it straight, when it gets stuck. Than quickly move it back a hair, and I mean a hair size and than proceed with pushing it on the lift. Should work for anyone else stuck.

• Ubi-Havoc
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 438

@BioHazzardBoS welcome to the Discussions. Thanks so much for providing this workaround!

If anyone notices this issue resurfacing please feel welcome to update this thread and let us know.

official-response
  • shk423

@BioHazzardBoS
    YOU SAVED MY DAYS!!!

I've got same bugs, and what you're saying is THE answer for me!!

In addition to this, after I placed key pillar on top of the cage, I got same bug again when I was trying to take it out of the cage.
    The same method didn't work, but when I tried it after moving key pillar to a little bit right, it worked again!

Suggested Topics