ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [Mastery Challenge] Enemy has spawned outside the trial area in Saint Guthlac's Point: Wolf Trial

0 Likes/8 Replies/639 Views
    unexpectedeve
    Original poster 2 posts

Challenge of the Gods DLC Saint Guthlac's Point: Wolf. A soldier required to die is outside the spawn and cannot be killed or lured to be killed. Respawning the mission does *not* fix this. This is a key point for progressing the DLC as I understand it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Havoc
    Ubisoft Support Staff 450 posts
    Best Answer

@Altoros59 Hi there thank you for reporting back to us! Our teams are aware of this issue and are investigating. I would recommend to keep a lookout for any updates in our News & Announcements.

Official Response
  • Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 837 posts

Hey there @unexpectedeve, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I'm going to go ahead and get this reported up, but in the meantime please try our basic troubleshooting guide for PC as well as reloading an earlier manual save, travelling far away from Saint Guthlac's Point and then returning to start this mission after the area has been fully reloaded.

Let me know if that causes any changes or allows you to complete the challenge as normal.

Official Response
  • Altoros59
    2 posts

Hello,

I'm facing an issue with the challenge wolf of Saint Guthlac. This bug has been reported on PC version, and i can confirm that it's also present on PS4/PS5 versions.
    Some ennemis are located outside of the map, which prevent me from finishing the challenge for the gold medal.

I've tried to switch zone and come bard, didn't work. I also tried to restart the game, but it didn't work neither.
    This is blocking me from unlocking the trophy of gaining all gold medals.

• Ubi-DeskLamp

Sorry to hear you're running into this too, @Altoros59!

First, please make sure that you've completed our basic troubleshooting steps for your platform.

If that doesn't help could you please provide a video that demonstrates this issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here.

Official Response
  • Altoros59
    2 posts

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I have exactly the same issue of this player in the video :

An enneny outside is unreachable. I tired all that you have mentioned but nothing works.

• Ubi-Havoc
    Best Answer

@Altoros59 Hi there thank you for reporting back to us! Our teams are aware of this issue and are investigating. I would recommend to keep a lookout for any updates in our News & Announcements.

Official Response
  • Thedrpibb28
    1 posts

Still, a bug as of 12/7/22, is Ubisoft that lazy and inefficient at fixing bugs? Can anyone from the Ubisoft staff give me a legitimate reason for their lack of care for their game?

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1097 posts

@Thedrpibb28 Thank you for chiming in to offer your input! Once we have an update, we will update everyone through our official channels.

Official Response

Suggested Topics