ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

This applies to PVP. I do not use unbreakable for PVE, so I wouldn't know whether this also occurs on that game mode.
    Anyways, for some time now (maybe during the last year or so), it is very well known that if you have any piece on your gear with arm regeneration, your unbreakable talent may bug, and it would not trigger.
    Could you please comment down below and raise awareness on this matter? I do not believe I have seen many people speaking about this, but it is definitely game breaking at least for PVP (and yes, I know a bunch other stuff are broken or incredibly unbalanced for PVP as well)
    Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Peter8uk
    194 posts

@Revatics

This also happens to me in PvE.

Not consistently, but sometimes it doesn't proc when I have armor regen attribute. Not sure if same would happen if there is armor regen from brandset bonus i.e. Belstone 1% regen.

Looks like they're more busy fixing issues from recent update first.

https://trello.com/b/F2RU9ia9/the-division-2-known-issues

• suschunga
    620 posts

Had this happen to me today in the DZ. Armor broke and the unbreakable talent didn't proc - i.e. zero armor restored.

Not exactly a "game breaking" bug, just really annoying.

• Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

@suschunga IMO, it is game breaking if all you do is pvp and your main build runs it.
    I do a lot of pvp, all I do these days. Probably half of ppl who do pvp run unbreakable on chest piece... Only chest talents you see these days in DZ are either Unbreakable, Glass cannon or Spotter. Perfect Efficient sometimes, in a good/coordinated 4 man group

• Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

@Peter8uk Yeah, any kind of arm regeneration attribute can bug it (that is any arm regen attribute on any piece, 1% armor back brand bonus like the 1 piece belstone or the 2 pice golan, or 1% armor regen from the named kneepad: emperor kneepad)

• Peter8uk
    194 posts

They should add additional note in talent description "50% chance to not proc if any regen attribute/regen brandset"

• suschunga
    620 posts
    Yeah, any kind of arm regeneration attribute can bug it (that is any arm regen attribute on any piece, 1% armor back brand bonus like the 1 piece belstone or the 2 pice golan, or 1% armor regen from the named kneepad: emperor kneepad)

I reworked my build to not have any armor regen, as in no brand bonuses and no gear attributes. Didn't proc.

I do use a Memento, does that affect it also?

• Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

@suschunga That is an interesting finding. Could you maybe save the video and send it to Support? It may help them debug this. My understanding was that the slightest arm regen could be the cause of unbreakable bugging out. I have never heard anyone in DZ indicating the cause could be bonus armor as well. But it could be... thanks for testing this out!!!

• Ubi-Havoc
    Ubisoft Support Staff 354 posts

Hello there @Revatics thanks for stopping by and sharing your video. I have passed along your report to our Division 2 teams to investigate further into! Once I have an update I will be back here with any news. 😊

@Peter8uk if you are able to could you also test out running a build without any armor regen to test and see if the Unbreakable talent improves?

@suschunga to help aid in the report could you let me know which platform you play on as well if you are not on PS5?

Official Response
  • Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

@Ubi-Havoc Thank you! I also tagged this to @UbisoftSupport in twitter at

. Honestly, my main purpose with this thread (besides raising this matter directly to Ubisoft) is really pushing the team to get this issue included on the issues board at https://trello.com/b/F2RU9ia9/the-division-2-known-issues: (https://trello.com/b/F2RU9ia9/the-division-2-known-issues). As I approached the team on twitter, they instructed me to raise this matter on the Ubisoft forum, hence why I posted it here...

@Ubi-Havoc Could you please speak with the team and have this issue posted on the Issues board? The community needs to closely follow how far this is away from being resolved. It is really bad for pvp out there. Thanks again!

• suschunga
    620 posts
    to help aid in the report could you let me know which platform you play on as well if you are not on PS5?

I am on PC

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 449 posts

Thanks @Revatics and @suschunga, I've gone ahead and added all this to our report on the issue!

I've also made a note that you'd like to see this added to the issues board @Revatics, so hopefully they'll be able to get it on there as well as resolve it quickly! 🙂

Official Response
  • Revatics
    Original poster 18 posts

@Ubi-DeskLamp Thank you!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4871 posts

No problem @Revatics!

We haven't had anything further from the team as of yet as they continue to look into this, but we'll let you know if we need more information.

And if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime, just let us know!

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    1261 posts
    (...) I do use a Memento, does that affect it also? (...)

Yes – stacking up trophies on the Memento will grant up to 3% Armor Regeneration, so yes, Memento does affect Unbreakable.

(...) My understanding was that the slightest arm regen could be the cause of unbreakable bugging out. I have never heard anyone (...) indicating the cause could be bonus armor as well. (...)

I'm pretty sure Memento indeed only affects Unbreakable because of its Armor Regeneration, not the Bonus Armor.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for noting this too @Noxious81 !

Official Response
  • MileahMillenia
    4 posts

@Ubi-Havoc why send to d2 teams when they're not going to fix it? This has been an issue for nearly 3 years now. Players and myself have been asking them to fix it for years. Pointless to even ask!!!

• MileahMillenia
    4 posts

@Revatics I literally have about 50 short videos of unbreakable talent not activating when it's supposed to, even with no armor regen builds. Only way to solve this problem atm is, Don't use Unbreakable talent......... So sick of glitches that should be fixed right away. Funny thing is, when there's a bug that helps the player, it's fixed right away. No wonder Division 2 has very little players these days.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused while our teams still investigate this issue @MileahMillenia.

We haven't any further news at this time but as and when we hear anything further, we'll update the thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics