ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ysurano
    Original poster 4 posts

My game (AC Valhalla) crashes many times a day, but I cannot open a support ticket. It says Live Chat is deactivated and I should choose another support method, but of course, there is no choice made. There simply is no other support method.

How do I open a ticket?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5787 posts

Hi @Ysurano I'm sorry to hear that Assassin's Creed Valhalla is crashing and that you have been unable to submit a support ticket.

Could you take a look at the PC troubleshooting article and run through all the steps listed then try again. The support article contains some of the most common fixes for crashes, freezing, FPS drops and more.

Please confirm if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't I will create a support ticket for you.

Official Response
  • Ysurano
    Original poster 4 posts

@Ubi-Keo Thanks. I did everything listed in the article (except running the game as admin, because then the loading screen at the beginning is infinite), but nothing helped. 😕

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3590 posts

Hey @Ysurano

Live chat will only be available at certain times of day depending on your region but is on every day. If you would prefer to contact us via social media private chat instead, you can do so on the links below: 

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Private Message

Please make sure to provide your Ubisoft account username and email if messaging on Twitter or Facebook and we will link the chat to a support case for you so we can get some system files from you to look into this further.

Official Response
  • Ysurano
    Original poster 4 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Well, I did already contact your Facebook Account some days ago and we had a talk going, but he / she does not respond anymore...

I gotta admit, your support is seriously awful and misleading. Please remove the "Choose another support method" if you don't really offer one, and please, if you don't have an accessible live chat 24/7, at least be transparent enough to state that and to underline the available times...

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1026 posts

@Ysurano Thank you for the information! I was able to locate the support case that you opened with your system files attached, and I am seeing several things that stick out and could be contributing to this crashing issue that you are encountering. I have a few more troubleshooting steps for us to work through which should help! Please proceed with the following:

• Revert DPI and refresh rate on your monitor to native settings
    • Unplug all non-essential peripherals (Oculus, camera, microphone, etc.)
    • End all unnecessary background processes via Task Manager (Steelseries, Opera GX, LG Hub, etc.)

After those are all completed, please try to run Valhalla as an admin to make sure that is not part of the issue as well. While the load time may be longer, it is important that we rule that step out as well. If this crash happens again after those steps are done, please provide us with updated system files through your support case. (If you can, be sure to save your MSInfo file as .nfo so it will be easier for us to review)

Official Response

Suggested Topics