ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

Can I play Main missions not in order or should I play them in order? Still at EPISODE 1 Operation Greenland No Way Out but Episode 3 Hazardous Material indicator is near me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1534 posts

Again, it has been a while but the simple answer is Yes, you can kill Walker when you see him in the beginning of the game, you can also Kill him after you have done a few missions and since the game is so Whack, there isn't really a rhyme or reason for the missions since if you purchased the Vanilla Game (original w/o any other DLC or year passes) there are some missions you won't get so there is no way to do them in order... unless you succumb to their gimmick and buy them all.

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

@FcAc-No-Moe Ubisoft likes to make money from their customers...

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1534 posts
    Again, it has been a while but the simple answer is Yes, you can kill Walker when you see him in the beginning of the game, you can also Kill him after you have done a few missions and since the game is so Whack, there isn't really a rhyme or reason for the missions since if you purchased the Vanilla Game (original w/o any other DLC or year passes) there are some missions you won't get so there is no way to do them in order... unless you succumb to their gimmick and buy them all.

Nothing wrong with making money, I am ALL for Capitalism but the way they are going about it is what I don't agree with nor I buy into it. Good AAA Games used to have a beginning and an end but now they are all about the scams and gimmicks, minimal effort to get you to spend more money and not necessarily with good content but mediocre at best.

Now, I was only explaining that there is no rhyme or reason to the missions so Yes, you can play the Missions in any order you want as far as I can see or remember.

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

@FcAc-No-Moe Thank you very much! You are a knowledgeable player.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1534 posts

[img]

[/img]

I don't know about knowledgeable... I do try to help when I can, even if this forum is almost as dead as the game is.

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

@FcAc-No-Moe Btw, now that you mention it, I do really want to ask, there are 800k users but why are there only 100 or 200+ users only daily? Are the staffs inactive in this forum? Are members active majority of the time? Why isn't the game active (Met a few users in Erewhon only) ? Isn't Tom Clancy a popular game franchise?

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1534 posts

Buuuffffff, that is a loaded question and I am not particularly fond of Ubi so my answers will be Bias as well... then again, we are all bias towards what we feel and believe even if some of us have more conviction than others.

Since I don't do PvP and not until recently Co-Op I can't speak intelligently about users in "Boredom" but what I can tell you is this.

1.- Many of us were angry and disillusioned with this game because, well, it isn't a Ghost Recon game to begin with and it is a lazy/childish shooter at best ... your miles may vary here depending on whether you are new to a Ghost Recon game and whether you don't care that Breakpoint is chuck full of different Genres.

2.- The game, because of the lazy effort, was never streamlined and has had plenty of bugs and eveytime there was an update (patch) it broke more things than fixed

3.- They stopped support of the game a few months back, that and the fact that 3 to 6 months after launch I was able to buy the vanilla game for 7.97 there should tell you something about the state of the game. Even the Paris Studio didn't know which one of their blurry visions they wanted to use.

4.- Then, because of their greediness they decided to do away with a forum that was working fine, had tons and tons of good feedback and members contributing (or me pointing the worsen of it) and move us to this Gimp of a forum and well, little by little only about 10 members chime in and that is very sporadic so you are in luck that I am so bored out of my skull to reply. And then there is MikeWeeks that you should hear EVERYTHING he tells you because the Man knows every nook and cranny of this place.

I could continue but again, if you like the game my suggestion is to just play it and trying to find things on your own does help you feel better about the game and yourself but, if you can't well, this is one route to find the answers... Reddit is another for sure.

Don't even hold your breath waiting for help from any Ubisoft Employee as you will die a very, very, VERY slow death, they are only here to give out infractions and bans... because that is what this forum need! SMH & Double face palm.

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

@FcAc-No-Moe Jeez dude, kinda sad to hear this. Ubisoft needs to improve. Also btw, I don't want to have many Reddit accounts.

I wish you are here EVERYDAY haha 😄 I realized after playing, this game is different from other 3rd shooter games such as it's other series, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and MGS etc.

So I guess support is the same for Playstation and maybe Xbox players too 😞

• MikeWeeks
    514 posts

@Kaedenya --

FWIW, very first time playing this game - start with Ep. 1 missions (factional as well as side) in order to get a handle on how it all works.

Perhaps when you reach the Channels Island region you can start Ep. 2 if you wish and do them along with Ep. 1.

Story-wise (not that it really matters much to be honest). Ep. 3 shouldn't be activated (which you've already done based on the op) and started until after Ep. 1 is completed.

Having all three Episodes activate at the same time can make the game world that much more confusing - especially if it's the very first time. However, play-wise, you can switch between episodes and play the missions as you desire.

Keep in mind that Conquest is a completely different game mode and is separate from the three episodes

Depending on how much time you plan on playing the game, it might be worth your time to go over the info contained on the below web site regarding how the game evolved following launch.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/ghost-recon/breakpoint

• Kaedenya
    Original poster 96 posts

@MikeWeeks 3 episodes? Isn't that short.. for a "Story Mode" ?

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1534 posts
    @Kaedenya 3 episodes? Isn't that short.. for a "Story Mode" ?

It really depends on whether you like all of the other modes (Survival, Exploration, Gear Score) and on whether you want to do the stupid & childish mission/side missions.

Stupid/Childish = like the finding lures for the big fish, like stealing a truck only to park it around the corner, blow up a drone that is in the middle of an open field with only 3 idiots guarding it, etc, etc.

Suggested Topics