ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 14 posts

Here it is: my 100% Hazard Protection Skill build.

I take no damage from

• Bleed
    • Burn
    • Poison

And I'm not affected by :

• Blind/Deaf
    • Disorient
    • Disrupt
    • Ensnare
    • Shock

And I'm also 50% Pulse Resistance.
    At Skill Tier 6.

But it require a loooong farming.
    Look at the backpack.
    It need to be from Uzina Getica, and must have :

• Skill Damage
    • Hazard Protection

AND

• Tech Support

So I can recalibrate the Core to Skill Tier.
    (It takes me a full week, farming and crafting)

It works wonderfully against Outcasts and ... Rogues! =)))

Tell me what you think!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    1052 posts

@CrazyCatz_Black Looks nice, my only concern would be the cooldown of the skills, 17.1 is quite long, especially in legendary when they take out your drone quite quickly, turret not so bad.

And it's legendary where HzP is needed most.....any other difficulty does'nt really need HzP.

Maybe Turret + Artificer Hive would be a better choice.

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 14 posts

@Oatiecrumble I've just tried your Artificer's Hive idea against 5 Heroic Rogues in Pathway Park and, nope, I needed a lot more fire power than that to get rid of them...
    I'll stick with my build. A well placed turret in their back, a drone to keep them occupied, there's nothing better!

I've tested the build in DUA Legendary, and it delivers.
    Assault Turret Damage : 211 812 HP (with « Tech Support » and « In Sync » active)
    Striker Drone Damage : 132 382 HP (with « Tech Support » and « In Sync » active)

• Oatiecrumble
    1052 posts

@CrazyCatz_Black I should of worded it differently, yes your build would work perfectly in legendary (probably the most common build out there for legendary), my only concern is the cooldown time.

That's why i mentioned Turret + Artificer Hive (forgot to mention for legendary only) because the turret is hard to kill so less cooldown.....drone gets taken out very quickly and that 17.1 seconds is critical.

As for heroic anything works.

• hralex1951
    233 posts

I put everything into damage and haste because I never found haz prot necessary, but everyone has a different experience. Sometimes even the 10 second cd seems forever.

• WrecK3rr
    507 posts

For me personally, Hazard builds are just not worth it presently in the game.
    I had one myself. Completely status immune build but I deleted it as it really is somewhat useful in very specific scenarios.
    Not too many as well. Only two to be specific. That's hunter encounters and PVP (somewhat).

For hunters I would rather go for a PFE build than a Hazpro one.
    Covers way more scenarios and you are only sacrificing mode slots.
    As for PVP, sure it may save your butt in some scenarios (pulse/fire) but in my testing not really.
    e.g. Bleed still chucks away your armor even if you're completely immune to "slow down" effect.

Just MO. Build whatever feels fun for you.

Suggested Topics