ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Did not receive the quest 'A Sword-Shower in Anecastre' after completing the quest 'Where the Stone Falls'

0 Likes/10 Replies/229 Views
    Kyklk
    Original poster 5 posts

I chose herefrith as leader in lincolnscire, and now i have to go back to to assassinate him. But when i pledge to the alliance map, nothing shows. I head to where randvi tells me to go (anecastre) where hytham is supposed to be waiting, yet nothing shows on the map and all around the place.. This has also put a stopper for continuing on with the story. I am not allowed to move into Hamtunscire. I have searched on Google for many hours now, but seems like im the only one with this issue...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3590 posts

Hey @kyklk

Do you have an active mission currently where something isn't happening? If so, could you just provide the mission name so we can look it up and see if we have any known issues with it?

If you have no active mission, what was the name of the last one you did in the story?

Official Response
  • Kyklk
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-froggard The last quest i did in that territory apears to be where the Stone falls, part of: The lay of Hunwald, Chapter 4. I have a indication of a New quest, but it doesnt appear for me. I was allowed to continue on with the story until i was supposed to enter Hamtunshire.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2297 posts

Hey there @kyklk, thank you for taking the time to get back in touch and for elaborating further. Can you please elaborate further on the quest title for me? Am I correct in thinking the quest you're missing is called A Sword-Shower in Anecastre? If so, could you please share some screenshots showing what your quest log looks like?

If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Official Response
  • Kyklk
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-gizmo yes i i belive that is the quest that im missing. I have two screenshots here, one of my last quests in that area and the other of my current quests. I really appreciate the help you guys are doing as im trying to get platinum trophy for the game

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3590 posts

Hey @kyklk

We have reported this to the dev team already and have been able to reproduce the issue, so they are aware of this. Unfortunately we don't have an estimated time for a fix, but we'll share any news of it in patch notes posted in the News and Announcements whenever we have them.

Official Response
  • Kyklk
    Original poster 5 posts

Re: [Bishop herefrith mission not apearing](/topic/151472/bishop-herefrith-mission-not-apearing)

Is there any update on my problem? Its been close to 6 months since i postes the issue. I really want my platinum for the game now...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5770 posts

Hi @Kyklk I can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

I will chase this up with the development team to see if there are any further updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Could you also please login to the Ubisoft account that you use to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla and then reply to this thread, as the account you have posted with shows no games have been played.

Official Response
  • Kyklk
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    EarlEnd97 is the username.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5770 posts

@Kyklk thanks for confirming the username for the account that you play the game on.

Could you please use that account to post on the forum in future as we need the correct account information when reporting an issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics