ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/12 Replies/639 Views
    USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

Yea my Eivor’s hair looks so patchy and goes in and out with the camera view whenever I put the short hair designs like shaved head, the high n tight look and even the Ragnar hair with the 3 pony tails in the back…. It’s so annoying and makes it hard to enjoy the game will Ubisoft PLEASE fix this now it’s been sn issue since the game launched….

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5819 posts

Hi @USMCDeuce19 I'm sorry to hear that some of Eivor's hairstyles look patchy.

Could you please provide a video or screenshots to demonstrate the affected hairstyles.

If you are able to provide a video I would recommend uploading it to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Official Response
  • USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-Keo I made 3 short videos here… it’s hard to see but you can clearly tell Eivors hair no matter the style either has a bald spot and or looks patchy and pixeled when the camera moves angles..

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @USMCDeuce19 thanks for the videos provided.

Unfortunately as these were recorded via a mobile device its difficult to see the issue clearly.

If possible could you please record the footage via your console and then upload it and share the link. Could you also use photo mode in the game to zoom in and show the affected hairstyles close up.

Can you also provide a list of hairstyles shown in the videos.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-Keo I used the in game photo mode and screen captured via my Xbox X console.. as you can see his hair and his beard go in and out of shading and look patchy and/or balding in the different hair styles ESPECIALLY the shorter ones. It doesn’t matter the hair or hair color it is all the same and again it’s never been fixed since the game initially launched.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/DWXNZWPM
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Original Hair

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/ZXJYNTYV
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Classic Hair

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/D6UL6THG
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Savage Hair

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/MXAGFB7M
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Fancy Hair

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/DEMPV3PN
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Shaved Hair

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/LLJBGQFG
    Male Eivor with (Dark Brown) Short Hair

• Ubi-Keo

@USMCDeuce19 thanks for the videos provided.

Could you also provide a couple more examples of this using the in-game camera as this was difficult to see on the first videos that you provided using your mobile device.

Official Response
  • USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-Keo I don’t understand, I just posted a bunch of videos that were “in-game camera” and you can see clearly in the videos what’s going on with Eivors beard and hair???

• Ubi-Keo

@USMCDeuce19 sorry for the confusion, by in-game camera I mean when you move the right analogue stick whilst playing the game like you were showing in the original videos that you posted.

I assume that this issue is more noticeable in photo mode when you move the camera in and out than it is whilst playing the game is that correct?

Official Response
  • USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-Keo it’s all the same, the hair glitches out both identically in the photo mode and whilst playing the game in the same manner it shows in the photo mode

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 450 posts

@USMCDeuce19 Thanks for clarifying!

I've added your videos to a report on this issue with the hair styles, and hopefully we'll have an update for you soon!

Official Response
  • USMCDeuce19
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-DeskLamp okay, thank you! Hopefully with an update it gets fixed!! 👍🏻

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5434 posts

No problem @USMCDeuce19 - thanks for your report!

Official Response

Suggested Topics