ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• snake_solid3322
    Original poster 1 posts

The new appearel event wont give us the new keys while we lvl 4 lvls iam already 12 shd lvls up and still no new appearel event key

Greetings.
    Ghost3322

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    380 posts

@snake_solid3322 logging off and on again should cause them to show: that's how it's been working with regular apparel cache keys all of this season so far.

• MadDogg-59
    27 posts

@the_Kettle Unfortunately that doesn't always seem to work this time around.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@MadDogg-59 restarting the game works for me on PC. Console users might need to ensure the game isn't suspended or otherwise still running in the background.

• Oatiecrumble
    1052 posts

See my last post, it works, well on console anyway: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/175872/event-apparel-keys/17?lang=en-US

As @suschunga says, restart the game, it fixes it.

• PT_Frizzer
    135 posts

Me too. I did about 12 levels and no key. This game is better and better.

• rihmhaus
    26 posts

@snake_solid3322 I’ve restarted after 10 levels and one additional key. Fix/break. Why? Last time I left this game it was for the same dumb inconsistencies. I really feel like they need to take a long break and get their product launch in line and just really circle back on the bugs and exploits. Sucks for returning players and ruins the experience for the new players.

• Johnny.D
    47 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MisterFibble
    89 posts

Usually get 2 free keys at the start of an apparel event, so far none have arrived after a restart and 4 crashes.
    Keys from levelling have slunk in like a teen after curfew usually after a restart, relogging or swapping to a different character had zero impact on the number.
    Calling it a day because evening is closing in and that's when the crashing tends to increase but this event needs to get extended between the lack of an xp buff, coming at the tail end of a cycle, endless crashing and number of levels needed.

Suggested Topics