ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Luci0533
    Original poster 2 posts

hello ubisoft,
    im from romania so i may have bad english,ive got some ideas for the next far cry game,the next mechanics i will be enumerating will bring new mechanics to the game:
    1.add jamming weapons back
    2.add a cool mechanism of learning to arm a gun: example: level1:it will have faster reload level 2:learn faster way to reload a gun,etc
    3.add destroyable walls,example: wood walls can be destroyed by shooting.
    4.try adding a lot of npcs so the same npc cant be met 2 at a time
    5.try using other game ideas because far cry 6 had the same idea as far cry 4 with the evil tyrant,etc
    6.remove the suppresor overheat,seriously,we hate it!
    7.add saving system in dlcs (pleasee i cant remember how many times i lost my proggress
    8.DONT REMOVE THE 3 SAVE SLOTS AGAIN!!!
    9.make the series more ungoofy.. seriously,far cry 6 felt like a parody.
    10.the last suggestion is not necessarily but can u pleasee make games about world wars because with such a creative and great series i really wanna see world war 2 content
    NOTE:I hope you don't feel offended by the recommendations above (they re not neccessarily) i love these series and i hope there will be an infinite number of far cryies

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3668 posts

Hey @Luci0533

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Whilst I can't promise any changes myself, I will forward them to the game team for consideration for future games and updates.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Official Response
  • Luci0533
    Original poster 2 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Thanks for considering my ideas and i will never stop playing your games

Suggested Topics