ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carshop22
    Original poster 47 posts

I really would love and wish to see this Game evolve into a single player/co-op version of battlefield or call of duty... they put little to no efforts into making any good worthwhile single player games anymore!? (Which i and i believe many others do prefer!)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Virtual-Chris
    812 posts

Maybe you mean more like a Ghost Recon Game?

BF/COD are, as you point out, largely defined by their multiplayer aspect. COD is also linear and not open world.

Ghost Recon is probably the best example of a single player military focused game.

Anyway, I really came here to say that you can play FC6 a bit like GR if you want. You can focus on tactical game play, ignore the goofy weapons and gear, (and on PC) mod it to make it more deadly. I’m now playing FC6 as a first person Ghost Recon game. It’s great.

I guess what I’m saying is you don’t need to wait for Ubisoft to do it… They gave us this fantastic sandbox… use it how you like!

• White.Gandalf
    28 posts

Hell, they even give crazy rewards for stealth in base capturing and\or spec ops (stealthily free hostages), so you can be very ghost recon. And (one of) the best sniper rifle in the game is GM6 Lynx (Alpha Wolf or E.V.A.), straight out of ghost recon. You can also be very 007\Hitman with the double-O pistol, Libertad Custom AS VAL and a bow. Oh, don't forget the Splinter Cell pistol (best in the game by mag size, damagewise +- on par with desert eagle) and goggles making night vision convenient (not unique perk, also exists on Oluwas set headgear)

• hotfeetinmotion
    52 posts

i've been playing heaps of warzone 2 DMC lately and it just makes me think i would love to see this kinda mode implemented in fc6. the map is a good size and the bones are there. the graphics and destructibility seem to be on par if not better. i wonder if fc7 might feature a mode like this.

• RobertEmerald
    181 posts

@carshop22, What you refer to as evolving, I refer to it as devolving. I'll take thousands more of RPG elements though. To each their own!

Suggested Topics