ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• p_lanc
    Original poster 7 posts

I am not on here to whine because I don't mind a challenge, but this new season is about as outrageously, ridiculously hard as I have ever seen on a game in my life.

I am almost level 1200 with upgraded Hunters Fury armor and an upgraded Scorpio, so I have been playing for a while now.

Not all of us are level 3000 and not all of us play with other players.

I have given up on Chirpy because you have taken a perfectly fine game and turned it into a frustrating, anger inducing, not so much fun experience that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

I will never invest one more dime of my hard-earned money on another season of this game if this is how it's going to be.

You guys need to be more sensitive to the solo player and yes, I have tried calling for backup and no one ever comes, but I shouldn't need that to get through.

So, thanks for ruining the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rashbak101
    123 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • x41x6Ex64x79
    27 posts

@p_lanc Do you play the game or does it play you?

I have completed it multiple times on Heroic with 5 Directives solo (I play with a pistol)... Oh and I don't use a shield! (maybe I have just given the secret away!)

Cheers

• GnarlyAtol1793
    837 posts

@p_lanc

Hey, don’t give up!

Level 3.000 means nothing, there is basically no upside compared to 1.000, full SHD watch. The further increase in health you will not feel. I am at SHD 17.400 right now and still die like a fly 😊.

Didnt play the manhunt solo and did the final battle three times only, helping others. But I recognized that people were dying quickly in final area. It’s an open area where NPCs find quite some cover and in addition they attack you from second floor. Probably it’s helpful to stay in the back and not going into final area because NPCs starting to attack you from all sides and the robot stuff on top. If you stay in the back you will have quite some cover.

I used skill build with seekers and turret for this, stayed in the back an 3 times revived the full team 😊.

If NPCs rushing towards you, retreat, if it gets to hot go down the stairs. Don’t try to clear that area to fast.

Then it should work.

If you don’t like that season, well it’s a very minor part of the game, that doesn’t make the whole game bad.

Personally I appreciate the new manhunt set up, the addition of a bit narrative to the task and using the great mission maps for a second use. Probably quite some work for very limited playtime.

I would appreciate if they would make further use of their efforts and integrating the final manhunt bounties in the weekly projects and make them replayable.

Enjoy!

• x41x6Ex64x79
    27 posts

@GnarlyAtol1793 Yeah, what Gnarly said ... the biggest skill in this game is knowing when its time to run away!

• hyper---sniper
    253 posts

@p_lanc I only play solo , and heroic is not hard , change your build if you have problems , I can face tank with heartbreaker , and run and gun with hybrid red builds , I tried hunters and found it to be junk, just like some other builds , they do not proc at times and the builds are useless ,
    A lot of builds are NOT working at the moment , Spotter will not proc ?. spike will not proc ? . Striker will not proc ? . even my heartbreaker stops when i try legendary ?. works great heroic solo countdown , heroic control points etc , but go to legendary and no proc ?.

The game is a mess , i do not know if it is server issues or just plain bugs , but the game is never the same in any 2 days , one day kills are easy next day need to change builds for same content ?.

Chirpy is easy if you keep your distance and work the other npc first , just keep away from her drones , or go straight to chirpy when she spawns if you have the power ?.. i wonder how big her pockets are all the drones you kill and still there is more ?.

I always used the same build and never changed it, with tu16 all it all fell apart , and i had to try something new , my build was just not killing , as gear would not proc ?..

Bottom line is the devs do not care about solo players , look what they did to kill the DZ , and they will not fix anything ,

• TimesLostArc
    117 posts

@p_lanc Ouch, I can sympathize with this.

Pretty much for the manhunt in the current and former season, things are a bit overtuned. If you normally do Heroic solo, try the manhunt on challenging.

While I am an avid Hunter's Fury fan, the NPC's are tankier and hit much harder than they normally would. Hunter's Fury is a close range set. My suggestion would be to consider running Negotiators with an AR,Rifle, or LMG type set up while having a Reviver hive and a decoy. A Drone/Turret Rigger Set with a capacitor and a Force Multiplier(or a tech backpack with Tech Support) could also work.

Good luck, Agent!

• Aced_100
    375 posts

I only play solo, have my global setting on Heroic, and one thing I noticed that was up until yesterday I was getting pretty good loot drops from CP's, and just wandering the map killing resource convoy's, and doing activities etc. After the update today only been getting poor rainbow loot like you would get playing on hard, could just be RNG but it's funny that up till this update it was pretty good but today it's been pathetic.

• xcel30
    1023 posts

I do feel that the bounties are probably using teh wrong scalling for player, definetly feels like i'm fighting something that was made for 4 players in the number of enemies, game has been consistent outside of the season bounties

• Crossaber
    80 posts

The recent manhunt missions are more challenging than before, this is what i felt too.

Yet i have also done them all in heroic, 3x solo and 1x coop each with a different build, include striker build, skill build, skill explosive build, ongoing build and foundary bulwark build.

Of coz I will fail a few times before i got my first victory. These missions are like puzzle, once you learn what you are dealing with, you can solve them accordingly.

My solution is lure and kill, it works extremely fine with these bounty style mission, because you can always retreat to a previous area with folks chasing you. Once a few rushers are killed, medic will come out for revive, feel free to take em out. Once medics are dealt with, you are close to your victory.

good hunting, agent.

• Imagine_Brata
    963 posts
    I do feel that the bounties are probably using teh wrong scalling for player, definetly feels like i'm fighting something that was made for 4 players in the number of enemies, game has been consistent outside of the season bounties

A Heroic+ with this bounties scaling in all missions/openworld would be nice to have as a difficulty setting

• hyper---sniper
    253 posts

@Imagine_Brata Why more difficulty settings when the ones we have do not work , difficulty settings is another con in this game , fighting bounties normal ones can be like heroic , heroic can be like easy , challenge can be like legendary ? just like control points and any other parts of the game they are never the same , the scaling is bust , not working , or just to lazy to sort it out ..

But yes you hardcore players are so good you do not see it ?, i still wonder if you really play the game ?.

• Imagine_Brata
    963 posts

i still wonder if you really play the game ?.

I haven't played that much only 5089 hours

Why more difficulty settings when the ones we have do not work , difficulty settings is another con in this game , fighting bounties normal ones can be like heroic , heroic can be like easy , challenge can be like legendary ? just like control points and any other parts of the game they are never the same , the scaling is bust , not working , or just to lazy to sort it out ..

Now I mostly play heric openworld with double barrel shotgun to get a little more challenge.

And since you whine all the time that you can't kill anything with your builds. " I made a bonus video for you today"
    So try Hunter's fury with double barrel shotgun, it's totally OP in Openworld.

• hyper---sniper
    253 posts

@Imagine_Brata ha ha BIGHEAD . That is slow game play , I clear cp4,s fast , my build does kill WHEN the game works , slow severs and devs nerfs are the problems , my builds are great and work well most of the time . They need to fix the bugs that stop sets from proc.

• Crossaber
    80 posts

@Imagine_Brata

i think everyone was talking about the manhunt bounty, wasn’t about open world, isn’t?

If you want more challenge, you can try all purple gear hardcore characters, should be so much fun.

by the way, the shotgun footage was great!

• denOldTimer
    10 posts

@p_lanc You don't need to play solo, just do backup requests until you find a group doing lvl 4 - Heroic content

• p_lanc
    Original poster 7 posts

@x41x6Ex64x79

Thanks for the reply. I am glad you have managed to get through it, but I have tried numerous times even with backup higher levels than me and I'm 1368. I am just giving up on it.

• p_lanc
    Original poster 7 posts

@p_lanc

Thanks for all the replies! I appreciate the advice, but iI just can't beat it. Even with backup at higher levels than me and I'm 1368. They just die. I've tried well over 25 times so i am just giving up.

• W.J.Merkatz
    9 posts

@p_lanc SHD level doesn't matter but understandings and findings on this game do.
    I was able to clear legendary DUA solo with SHD level 17.

My main account's shd level is around 11k.
    But I wanted a fresh start. So I bought another account and tried soloing legendary DUA with so so gear at SHD level 17.
    It clearly shows what matters to clearing a mission.
    I can at least say that it is not a shd level and fully optimized gear that you need to have in order to do a rather hard activity in Division 2.

As I ran a Regulus build, I didn't even see the boss because she died by collateral explosive damage almost in the door.

• p_lanc
    Original poster 7 posts

@p_lanc

Update!

I finally defeated Chirpy tonight although I 'm not to proud at how I did it...lol

I just hid in the back and let them all run to me and blasted them with my Scorpio, assault turret, and drone.

Of course. you have dodge their drones while doing this but it wasn't to bad.

When they were all neutralized, I just turned my drone loose on Chirpy.

After twenty plus attempts I'm just glad to have squeaked by.

Suggested Topics