ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildAfricaCZ
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi,

I cleared one CP in the morning. The Manhunt and "Lucky" was there. After update there is no Manhunt. Why?

Where are the keys from latest apparel events?

I dno not understand what they do with this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ijin78
    1 posts
  • yoda_41
    1 posts

@WildAfricaCZ I have the same pb, no manhunt active ,....??

• DaiOxide
    1 posts

@WildAfricaCZ they reset Manhunt and expect us to wait another 3 weeks to do the next stage of Manhunt ( Lucky ) they making players look like laughing stock. i have been in contact with ubisoft, they are requesting evidence about this issue, ( screen shots, proof there is an error, error codes, proof the Manhunt timer has reset ) they are a joke, im not waiting another 2 weeks 6 days just to complete Lucky. £15 down the drain, knew i shouldn't have bought season pass.

• potato.UBI.Svr
    9 posts

same here, I cleared 2 CP and login this morning, all disappeared. Lucky disappeared too. ubi didn't say anything in the maint log. How a wonderful company. You deserve the best in the world!

Suggested Topics