ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MUR0K0
    Original poster 47 posts

So i know it's probably too late to make big changes to the Crew 2 at this point, but hear me out. Maybe you could use this in the Crew 3 if you ever decide to make it.

As of now every single record on the Leaderboard is based on 4 things:

1. choose a vehicle that has some kind of advantage over most vehicles in the same category
    2. have highest level mods but most importantly have the most efficient (possibly boosted) set that will give you any kind of edge
    3. apply an insanely unrealistic, but efficient tuning to your car (that wouldn't work if you would try to follow the actual route)
    4. know all shortcuts and have enough luck to utilize them without crashing into anything

While im super impressed and applaud players creativity and abilitiy to find shortcuts that literally cuts down their time with several minutes in some cases, i do feel like that players who prefer precision driving are left behind and their talent (in some cases) ignored by all means. The Leaderboard measures fastest times, top scores but it doesnt care how you achieve those. But why not?

Solution: Let there be 2 Leaderboards. One "Official" which would require the player to follow the route without huge cuts. I imagine this could be measured simply in a way, where any time you would get the "Get Back to Track" message triggered, you would unqualify from the "Official Leaderboard" and instead your time (or point) would be shown in a "Wild-Run Leaderboard".
    Also to reward precision driving, i suggest adjusting the payout for the race depending on how much demage the vehicle suffered during the race (less damage, more payout).

I know the Crew 2 isn't a simulation, but why ignore simulation fans when you could reward everyone with little effort?

Cheers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CREW_ITALY
    229 posts

@MUR0K0

Many will find very short times for a cheat that they've been using since 2020 via the steam profile that allows you to associate 2 buttons instead of just one, which you can't do in the game automatic transmission plus clutch" 20 40 seconds less for each race .

Suggested Topics