ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Killorio
    Original poster 196 posts

Ubisoft pitifully told us the Seasonal Festivals (Yule, Ostara, Sigrblot and Oskoreia) will not return. I think this is a pity, and I have a solution to make things right: Make us choose from Ravensthorpe's "big house" (at the throne) which Festival we would like active; we could change the desired Festival at any time, just like Decoration for the village! The activities would also work as usual, and the only things missing would be the rewards, that, as you said, would be bought from any Store with Coins.
    Everybody happy, let's do it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nogardd
    2 posts

@Killorio not necessarily at the throne, but someplace near event area where your villagers are having festivities, like decoration marker. I am also displeased knowing they will remove them knowing I wanted to witness them in-game and see the gorgeousness of it. I only ever experienced Oskoreia and knowing I won't be able to see other events, saddens me, seeing how amazing the game is, it would be unwise to remove them.

• Simplethumb
    213 posts

@Killorio

I doubt they'd do it, but that's a really nice idea.

Here's hoping.

• Wascaliwabbit
    67 posts

@Killorio that might work for just the decor, but the festivals also come with activities, quests, tokens, and an item store which it doesnt make sense to be able to switch on/off at-will

• KingBeard
    183 posts

I was thinking a Calendar hung on his bedroom wall. Would be a nice option.
    If they really wanted too they could tie it in with the consoles internal clock.
    When the season comes around so does the event.
    That way if you played it offline and changed the date, you could choose that way too.

• sexybluetiger
    6 posts

@Killorio I had this same thought, I'm not sure why they need to remove content that they've created when they can setup a toggle in the settlement.

• AORUS2017
    394 posts

@Killorio

It's good ideal but sadly Valhalla time as run out.

• Kormac67
    1143 posts

@Killorio You don't get it. Game is done. No more updates after 1.62.
    Time to stop making suggestions (not that it was of any use ever).

• TheNorfolkian
    2064 posts

@Killorio It’s a nice thought, though having the activities would be a stretch. However, as @Kormac67 noted, it’s not gonna happen and is not ultimately productive to make suggestions about a game where development is concluding. However, if you keep this idea in mind down the road and it turns out that the next major title does feature timed events, it would make sense to suggest it then.

• Polyedra
    131 posts

@Kormac67 *snicker*... yea, that's funny. anyway, it's also funny to write things randomly so I've taken to habit writing such things on the net for my amusement's sake. Then I pretend it matters and suddenly it does: For my comfort and delusion. As it turns out, I don't think I care if anyone else but me cares.. I just need to occupy my mind. You're right though, they'll finish it now and I doubt there'll be many changes to the plan.

Suggested Topics