ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• moved topic_unsolved [Console] Game stats not updated on website or mobile app - meaning unable to complete trophy/achievement

0 likes/57 replies/3532 views
    danielvella20
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 14

I have been playing R6 for a couple of months now and unfortunately am suffering from a glitch at the moment and I am sure I am not the only one. The statistics are not updating on ubisoft website and am stuck on 75 matches played. Also the operator statistics are not working properly, with some operators saying that I have played 2 matches while in fact I have played 50+ with them as I keep track of the matches myself. To top it all off the trophies and achievements are not being rewarded. These are Back in the Day ATK, First Class Defence, Full Roster and Jack of all Trades. This is happening on PS4, PS5 and even Xbox, so it has to be a ubisoft issue but till now they have done nothing. Is there a way to escelate this issue together so maybe they will listen to us and fix it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TKW199617
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

I recently got back in the rainbow I was working on the all the chief mints couple years ago well I wanted to come back and platinum because I got back into it well I am 90% done I have to get nitro cell kills and win one round with every pathfinder I’ve won every round with a pathfinder at least three times and have manually kept track of it and it won’t pop what do I do?

• TKW199617
  • TKW199617

Do I have to stay alive for the whole round or something is there like an unspoken part of this achievement….. I really want my platinum I sat on hold and talked to PlayStation support for a while they said only the developer can fix it idk where to go or if this is the right place

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1050

Hiya @TKW199617! The only requirement for the Jack of all Trades achievement is winning a round with every original operator in ranked. If that has been done and the trophy isn't unlocked, you could try manually syncing your trophies with PSN to see if that helps at all. If syncing your trophies doesn't fix this issue, you can also complete the steps in this FAQ article for good measure. Let me know either way and I'll be happy to assist you further as needed. 🐙

official-response
  • StefanUtreg
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4
    Hi, I have a question about rainbow six siege the ps5.
    2 trophies don't seem to work
    silver Full Roster
    golden jack of all trades
    Obviously I've already done what it takes to get these trophies but don't open them. Gr 
    Stefan.

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1050

Hey there @StefanUtreg, I went ahead and merged these threads to keep everything together. Can you try the above steps that I suggested?^ Thank you! 🐙

official-response
  • StefanUtreg

@Ubi-oof

Hi thanks for your answer.
    I tried to do everything as you suggested but it still doesn't work.

• Ubi-Havoc
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 438

@StefanUtreg Thanks for trying those guides out! To confirm, have you originally unlocked these using a different Playstation console (such as playing on PS4 and then moving to PS5) or is this the first time unlocking?

official-response
  • StefanUtreg

@Ubi-Havoc

Hi thanks for your reply.
    I played rainbow six siege on ps4 with my old account. 

Bought a ps5 and created a new account where I play rainbow six siege have rainbow six siege deluxe edition disc version.

Gr Stefan 

• Ubi-Cintre
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 943

Hiya @StefanUtreg, thanks for the answer.

Since it's a new account, I would advise you to continue trying to unlock these so that it should eventually be taken into account.
    There might have been connection issues at some point, which can have prevented it.

official-response
  • danielvella20

There are several trophies regarding operator statistics that are not being achieved on PSN. These trophies are Back in the Day ATK, First Class Defence, Full Roster and Jack of all Trades. No matter how many times you meet the requirements for these trophies they just won't be earned. Hope a fix is found soon

• Hades9288
    ubisoft:x-posts, 93

@danielvella20 That's not a Ubisoft issue, that's a PlayStation issue and only PlayStation can resolve the problem

• PixelGuitar

I don’t know if this thread will still be replied to but I am also having this issue, been trying to unlock this achievement since 2019-2020, and it never popped, so I gave up and tried it again on the same account on a PS5, still didn’t pop. I have tried the above guides and it did not help. A response would be appreciated if this thread is still open. Thank you!

• StefanUtreg
    Hi, I have the same problem with 2 trophies I contacted through here and no solution. Got you must be at playstation in not our problem. Had contact with playstation and they say they can't do anything because the game is from Ubisoft you have to be with them that's where the problem lies.

So who should I be with now???

Gr Stefan

• Hades9288

@StefanUtreg It's still a PlayStation error, because PlayStation is also responsible for trophy tracking which gives players their player scores and trophies. It's not a Ubi problem because if it was then Xbox players would have this issue as well, but they don't, I know this because I play on PlayStation, Xbox and PC. This is a problem that only PlayStation players deal with, meaning it is a PlayStation error and Sony is responsible for fixing the error.

• Ubi-Clem
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 226

Hello there @PixelGuitar and welcome to this thread.

I am sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue.

I have forwarded the details needed to help the ongoing investigation.

Not only that, but I won't be able to give an ETA on the resolution, but I can assure that it's being looked after.

official-response
  • PixelGuitar

@Ubi-Clem Thank you

• danielvella20

@Hades9288 do you know any other way we can contact playstation except from by email?

• Hades9288

@danielvella20 I have their number, here: 1-800-345-7669

Suggested Topics