ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• Can we keep the 3v3 mod ? Or bring a 4v4 ?

0 likes/1 replies/55 views
    Princesse_Nico
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 8

As someone who only play TM for rank rounds and cotd KO mod. I am very sadden by the changes. I like racing games and having many opponents. The 2v2 mod reduce the amont of player/car in the game and it is likely boring to watch and feels less fun to play.

Can we keep the 3v3 mod or bring a 4v4 mod so there is more player in a race ?
    In addition, it will be a harder time for SoloQ player, since people will now end up with only DuoQ because if your paired with a underskilled player, your a garanted loose unless in a 3v3 or 4v4 mod were you have other team mates to rely on. I really really dislike this, as for the visual, fun and for the actual game.

If not, i hope they will change the format in the future to be more fun and appealing to watch to mods like 4v4 or 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 ( 8 or 16 players ).
    I miss the old TMGL with 16 players

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics