ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    Original poster 1144 posts

Well, I'm not. This psychedelic fantasy nonsense totally loses the vibe of the game. Let alone that it is rogue again (who asked for that?) which is a hard pass on its own.
    What a lost opportunity. Wouldn't play it for free let alone buy it.
    Seeing that there is not even a discussion about it here yet shows how not excited people are.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    3100 posts

@Kormac67
    I didn't played Far Cry 6 since several months (I really don't like the gameplay : hight respawn rate),The music was great (for me), but it's not sufficient to keep this game,so I uninstalled Far Cry 6 some days ago :
    there is no way that I spend money on a Far Cry 6 DLC and also that I re-install the FarCry6 base game and its nearly 30 hours of download (with all home internet dedicated exclusively to Ubisoft's Far Cry 6 just to keep all bandwith for the download and to avoid data corruptions)

• Ywap
    86 posts

I´ve played the full game + Two of those Roguelike DLC:s and they were really boring. And like you i find this psychedelic fantasy nonsense tedious, uninspired and boring as well.

So, no, i´m nowhere near excited about it but i´m gonna give it a try atleast. Would love to be surprised....

• azullFR
    3100 posts

@Ywap
    I hope that you will 🙂

• Ywap
    86 posts

@azullFR Thanks my good sir 👍 🙂

• Kormac67
    Original poster 1144 posts

Just saw a few minutes of Jorraptor streaming. No minimap, not even a compass. Enemies spawning out of thin air.
    Total loss.

• azullFR
    3100 posts

@Kormac67
    just had a quick look at it :
    seems to be an AC Valhalla Forgotten Saga duplicate ... ( cheaper... to do 😉 )
    if Ubisoft is doing this to all their games and DLC = no need to buy more than one 😉 😂

• rickidoo2010
    152 posts

I have to say this upcoming DLC isn't my cup of tea. I was very excited to hear about a new DLC and thought that the FC 6 story might have a part 2, even if it were just a short adventure. But alas, no.

I own the 3 FC6 DLC's and they did little for me either.

Indeed, the last and only FC DLC I loved and thought it was creative and exciting, even though it did not continue the FC5 story was Hours of Darkness. Still replay that from time to time.

But as for "lost", well, it is to me. But I hope it is successful for the company. I like FC games.

• Ywap
    86 posts

It hasn´t been released for me yet. Does anyone know what time we can play it?

• MePlayingGTA
    50 posts

I wonder when today it's released? 4PM at UTC+2 but still "Coming soon" text when going to DLC menu.

• Ywap
    86 posts

Got an Email from Ubisoft about an hour ago that says it´s been released. Can´t start it myself yet but hopefully in a short while 👍

• A.M.R.
    24 posts

@Ywap Me too received that email over an hour ago and still nothing so far, expansion still showing "Coming Soon"

Edit: btw I don't own the game, I'm subscribed to Ubi+ .. are you guys the same ?

• Sleezure
    145 posts

@Kormac67 What word is the direct opposite of, "excited"?

• Ywap
    86 posts

@A-M-R Yepp, Ubi+ here too!

I went to the Ubisoft+ tab in Connect and from there i could install the update 👍

• Ywap
    86 posts

Having a good time so far. Feels solid ☺

Removed the minimap, detection meter and some other stuff.

• JazekerXX
    2 posts

No i'm totally NOT excited about this DLC.

and why can't i download it, i have the ultimate edition (wich was a big waste of money, i'll never do that again) with season pass, but i can't download it. i can only pay for it, 20 bucks that is, for this weird DLC. if it's part of the seasonpass (meaning free to download because i allready payed extra for it) i want to give it a go. but i will never pay 20 bucks for it. and if it's not part of my seasonpass, i will never buy that again either. waste of money!

also i was very dissapointed with FC6. i don't like the supremo's and the bases/checkpoints. the story was really bad too. also the online stuff makes this game real bad

hopefully the gameplay of FC7 is more like FC4, with a great story like FC3. i didn't like the religion stuff in FC5 but besides that it was a fun game, with i bit less fun gameplay than FC4. i do like another FC primal though. that was fun too with the sabertooth.

sorry for this negative review, but i hope this will help to make the next one great again!

• JazekerXX
    2 posts

No i'm totally NOT excited about this DLC.

and why can't i download it, i have the ultimate edition (wich was a big waste of money, i'll never do that again) with season pass, but i can't download it. i can only pay for it, 20 bucks that is, for this weird DLC. if it's part of the seasonpass (meaning free to download because i allready payed extra for it) i want to give it a go. but i will never pay 20 bucks for it. and if it's not part of my seasonpass, i will never buy that again either. waste of money!

also i was very dissapointed with FC6. i don't like the supremo's and the bases/checkpoints. the story was really bad too. also the online stuff makes this game real bad

hopefully the gameplay of FC7 is more like FC4, with a great story like FC3. i didn't like the religion stuff in FC5 but besides that it was a fun game, with i bit less fun gameplay than FC4. i do like another FC primal though. that was fun too with the sabertooth.

sorry for this negative review, but i hope this will help to make the next one great again!

• teh_greg
    112 posts

I'm always excited about any new FC6 content. Not too excited about the fantasy setting and it being a rougelike (again) but I'll definitely give it a go.

• Ywap
    86 posts

@teh_greg I don´t think you´re gonna regret it. What i played was really, really good. I was very pleasantly surprised 👍

• RobertEmerald
    181 posts

@Kormac67, I have zero interest in the Lost Between Worlds DLC! Ubisoft has now taken a turn for the worst, and I for one, will NEVER be pre-ordering another Ultimate Edition (because Ultimate Editions are what I almost always purchase), of any of their games again, with the exception of Beyond Good & Evil 2, which has been on my wish list for years. Ubisoft has now jumped on the bizarre "Rogue Wagon", that many of us despise and refuse to play, and even less interested in purchasing. It was already bad enough with all the un-necessary psychedelic and hallucinating nonsense placed in many of their games. Hopefully, someone will be purchasing Ubisoft soon and get the company back on the right tracks.

Suggested Topics