ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Streetzzi
    Original poster 70 posts
    The game urgently needs a game mode where players do one or more tasks together, where it is not about who is the fastest or the best. I often see players just driving around trying to show off their vehicles to other players. I've seen many times that a low level player invites me to a game and then walks out in the middle of the game because he's the last to drive and can't get ahead, it's very frustrating for new players and sure is often the reason why 90% the player completely left the game very early on. A few cosmetic adjustments to the avatar would also be advisable. A lot of people wear helmets because they find their avatar so ugly. A game mode where you can show your customized avatar and your customized beautiful vehicles to other players is missing would be for players who want to play not just for winning but for entertainment.

The game desperately needs a game mode where players work together to do one or more tasks that aren't about being the fastest or the best. I often see players just driving around trying to show their vehicles to other players. I've often seen a low level player invite me to a game and then walk out in the middle of the game because he's last and stuck, it's very frustrating for new players and I'm sure that's often the reason why 90 % of players left the game completely very early. A few cosmetic adjustments to the avatar would also be advisable. Many people wear helmets because they find their avatar unattractive. A game mode where you can show your customized avatar and beautiful vehicles to other players would be for gamers who want to play not only for win but for entertainment. Ubi Soft could launch a poll to better understand players' opinions and suggestions, and give rewards to those who take part.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Potifoni
    18 posts

I tried to play PvP Live Battle. After a few minutes, four players actually found each other. After starting the first challenge, two players soon fell behind and left the game again after the end of the first game, probably from fustration. Maybe a PvP where you have to reach a goal together would be better for many players who play for fun and not to be the first.

Suggested Topics