ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 83 posts

This is not made clear in the interface, but my specific question is: Do the Rainbow Six teammates have the same special skills that the default AI teammates do, because only Fixit, Fury, and Vasily are detailed there. The ranking-up perks for the teammates are there, with the aforementioned names, but it's not clear if the new team inherits the old team's abilities. Too, I haven't noticed the Rainbow Six guys using those things, but I've just switched teams and haven't been engaging the enemies longer than required to scavenge camo points, my main targets being the rich behemoth defense zones.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Megalodon-26
    363 posts

@Gremlin-Cursed Their special abilities were listed in the patch notes for the Amber Sky TU.

• "Thatcher: Special Skill: Will use his EMP grenade to sabotage any active ground drone, turret, or mortar.
    • Ash: Special Skill: Will use her grenade launcher to explode explosive barrels or populated vehicles.
    • Finka: Special Skill: Will be able to heal or even revive players when their health reaches a dangerous amount, providing a health and weapon stability buff for a short period of time.

• AI.BLUEFOX
    291 posts

@Megalodon-26 Do you know if they use the abilities in general play when not in Amber Sky content? I've not tried that as I am not really a fan of cross over content/characters.

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 83 posts

@Megalodon-26 I don't play Amber Sky; I just use their AI teammates. Amber Sky is stupid. No matter how stealthy I am, I always get detected or run out of time. I hate when all the missions have a clock or you fail if you get detected, and for what? A nerfed shotgun? In real life, if you get hit with a shotgun blast at close range, you're done, but in solo play, even with AI teammate support, you can get overwhelmed. I ignore all shotguns, DMRs, and SMGs anyway.

BUT! You answered my question: They do use their special skills in non-Amber Sky play. Finka's ability is especially valuable, saving my butt when I got caught with my pants down. "Thanks, Finka! I needed that!"

• Gremlin-Cursed
    Original poster 83 posts

@AI-BLUEFOX thanks to Megalodon's reply, the answer is yes; you don't have to be playing Amber Sky to get the benefit of their abilities.

Suggested Topics