Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sford25
    2 posts

Playing the ultimate digital edition ps4 and none of my dlc work, my settlement is now in england and still have no extra content. Is this a known issue?

• dixiewolf061
    1 posts

@bobafink83 THIS. I'm going back to sleep and hoping they have a patch for it when I wake up 😒 Like, I just dropped $130 on this, let me play the damn game!

• zhead_
    31 posts

Can we get a list of known issues and what fixes are being worked on? Maybe hotfix estimates? Otherwise I might ask for a refund since my audio is not really working

• Omegageddon
    2 posts

Yep. Same. They'd better fix this soon. I took the week off work to play this game and now I can't make any more progress. I was SO looking forward to this game and so far it's been the worst AC experience ever.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@omegageddon
    True. I can't even start the game. Stuck on splash screen bo Ubi retards don't care. It was last game i get from them

• Gezz97
    3 posts

This game has so many bugs, needs to be fixed,
    *whole suit gets wet coming out of water even knee deep
    *hands grip onto basically nothing on certain cliffs
    *Items don’t appear in hand when eating at table etc...
    *Boat options come up even though you’re on foot
    *Audio stutters a lot
    *Graphic textures don’t load up for a while
    list can go on to be honest but these things will take so much annoyance away if fixed

• TheJamvilleYeti
    2 posts

@mastemo523 Xb1X is the same as far as frame rate drops for me.

• LowLife_J.shrt
    4 posts

@ubimeesherbeans
    WHHHHYYY?!?!?! There is not a single 1h Sword in the game. Who made this decision?!?!?!? Da F****

I am sooooooo, sooooooooo Disappointed.

For real.

Odyssey -> no spartan shield
    Valhalla -> no 1h swords

Is this some kinda fun thing u guys do ?

• Devils_1977
    1 posts

When will they fix this bug with
    ”A Seer’s Solace” I’m not going to delete my 18h play save to fix this😡😡😡
    This is Ubisoft problem!
    I hope heads gonna roll amongs the programmers 😡

• ForAllTheLADS
    1 posts

@real-pluimpje

You are correct. Those of us that preordered can’t operate the Ubisoft Connect menu so we can’t benefit in early-game from the add ons that we purchased. They’re giving us the “working on it” treatment.

• uCuNextTuZday
    1 posts

I'm stuck on Ragnorsons quest. I talk to Ubba got the cutscene but keeps saying speak to Ubba won't let me talk to him again and won't let me do the fortress part game is broken. I've tried restarted and everything nothing works. Would very much to enjoy a game I preorder awhile ago. Why is it they spend so much time on games but somehow still manage to release unfinished glitch trash. They give streamers free games early for favorable reviews but not to the average person to field test it honestly so game can be correct when official released.

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

REFUND OR FULL GAME.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@kayceekambie yeah

[censored] u ubisoft for having this for two days now. I bought ult version and what? i will never buy game from u since now

undefined

• CValentino
    5 posts

@pkpjohnboy538

this game is soo glitchy, that it will make you angry, im at a point on the game that the game literally freezes everytime im in that area.

its a fantastic game storyline etcc.. but a game unfinished like this. The yt streamers are like “omg so few glitches and bugs”... untill you get the game.

• DaveMell
    2 posts

@real-pluimpje
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla- Got Gold edition loaded it everything was fine playing 20 odd hrs and Quest marker disappeared stopping me moving forward deleted game reinstalled then it would let me fully reinstall - Should have waited for them to iron out more gliquiches before purchasing

• sydneyblue
    15 posts

@pkpjohnboy538 Sound glitches on both my PCs running the game. The AI is dumb [censored] nails. Today i was hanging like i was hanging from a ledge but there was no ledge

• STREETY14
    6 posts

@ucunexttuzday mines doing the same hate it as i carnt play the game with this happening Ubba won’t talk to me ahha

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

Why did all my equipment gear and weapons just disappear? I had to close the game and restart it and it gave it all back but it took away all the upgrade that were done. I spent money to get a helix pack and now all of that was literally just stolen from me. This is B.S.....what am I just supposed to do it again and hope it doesn't get reset yet again.

• sydneyblue
    15 posts

@radicalblowfish Some of my saves got wiped all manual also

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

@sydneyblue wasn't a save but that sucks. I mean while in game I was in my menu and when I left my menu my gear was gone. And after restart it all came back but lost the upgrades.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics