Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiMeesherbeans
    Community Manager Original poster 21 posts

undefined

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s post-launch roadmap has been revealed, detailing the content that will come to the game following its November 10 launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Stadia. The PlayStation 5 version releases on November 12 while the Luna version will arrive with the launch of the Ubisoft Channel.

Two major expansions will come to the game in 2021 as part of the Season Pass, and the first round of post-launch content begins this December with the release of Season 1, which will include access to free seasonal content and in-game events, like the Viking Yule Festival, as well as new settlement buildings and game modes. Check below for a full rundown of what else is planned for Season 1, which will be available free to all players:

- A new settlement area, allowing players to continue to grow and evolve their settlement.
    - A traditional Viking Festival, the Yule Festival, for players to experience in their settlement.
    - A new game mode: the River Raids. Building on Valhalla’s core raiding mechanic, the mode will deliver a dynamic, challenging, and highly replayable raid experience.
    - The addition of the Ranks for Jomsviking: in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players can create a lieutenant to be part of their raiding crew, but also recruit some from their friends and the community. In Season 1, players will see an update to the Jomsviking feature that will allow their Jomsviking to earn XP and rank up. The higher the rank of the lieutenant, the more silver players will earn when recruited by other players.
    - Season 1 and subsequent seasons will also come with new player skills and abilities; weapons and gear; and cosmetic items for the settlement, longship, horse, and raven.
    Season 2, also free to all players, will follow on March 2021, and will also include free content including a new combat-oriented game mode, a Jomsviking update, and Settlement festivals, along with new gear and cosmetic items. Details on Season 3 will be revealed at a later date, but Season 2 isn’t the only content coming in 2021.

For more information on post-launch content for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, including the first major expansion, head to our news site: https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/3pJRdkfAuo94ogVkaCn03U/assassins-creed-valhalla-postlaunch-detailed

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Real-Pluimpje
    1 posts

i.m a die hard assasins creed have them all but one problem.
    There is always sheit going on in the downloads on ubisoft. i.m still waiting for hours to get word on them whats the problem on watch dogs 3.

No reponse.

I gona wait months before downloading this assassins creed vahalla i dont beleef it wil work good fix your stuff.

Send me a message when everything is tested and works as it should.

• PKPJohnBOY538
    1 posts

Please dont NOT TELL ME YALL GAVE US ANOTHER UNITY! I did not buy Origins because of Unity then heard yall did really well and was impressed with Odyssey. Is Valhalla glitchy can someone let me know.

• BobaFink83
    2 posts

@pkpjohnboy538 it’s very glitchy. You can’t go to England because one of the starter missions won’t load. I’ll be the master of Norway before they get this fixed 😂

• Noodlebasket
    1 posts

@pkpjohnboy538 It runs alright thru the epic store so far. That being said I am experiencing some audio issues including muffled voices and annoyingly loud minor sound effects like rustling bushes and footsteps thru snow. I would recommend waiting a week or so for a few (hopefully planned) hotfixes and patches.

• Mastemo523
    4 posts

@pkpjohnboy538 Your best bet is to wait a while to play this. The game bugs out for a lot of people during the first story quest (after the whole tutorial bit, when you get to your village). The quest in question here is A Seer's Solace. Literally can't trigger the event to progress the story, and it's the first one. So you've suddenly dropped $60 for a glorified demo. I've consumed raw dough that was more baked than this mess.

So far though, no skinless faces like Unity. Just choppy framerates, glitched main story and side quests. It's Ubisoft's version of Skyrim.

I am on PS4 and so are my friends. Could be different for PC and XBO.

• sford25
    2 posts

Playing the ultimate digital edition ps4 and none of my dlc work, my settlement is now in england and still have no extra content. Is this a known issue?

• dixiewolf061
    1 posts

@bobafink83 THIS. I'm going back to sleep and hoping they have a patch for it when I wake up 😒 Like, I just dropped $130 on this, let me play the damn game!

• zhead_
    31 posts

Can we get a list of known issues and what fixes are being worked on? Maybe hotfix estimates? Otherwise I might ask for a refund since my audio is not really working

• Omegageddon
    2 posts

Yep. Same. They'd better fix this soon. I took the week off work to play this game and now I can't make any more progress. I was SO looking forward to this game and so far it's been the worst AC experience ever.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@omegageddon
    True. I can't even start the game. Stuck on splash screen bo Ubi retards don't care. It was last game i get from them

• Gezz97
    3 posts

This game has so many bugs, needs to be fixed,
    *whole suit gets wet coming out of water even knee deep
    *hands grip onto basically nothing on certain cliffs
    *Items don’t appear in hand when eating at table etc...
    *Boat options come up even though you’re on foot
    *Audio stutters a lot
    *Graphic textures don’t load up for a while
    list can go on to be honest but these things will take so much annoyance away if fixed

• TheJamvilleYeti
    2 posts

@mastemo523 Xb1X is the same as far as frame rate drops for me.

• LowLife_J.shrt
    4 posts

@ubimeesherbeans
    WHHHHYYY?!?!?! There is not a single 1h Sword in the game. Who made this decision?!?!?!? Da F****

I am sooooooo, sooooooooo Disappointed.

For real.

Odyssey -> no spartan shield
    Valhalla -> no 1h swords

Is this some kinda fun thing u guys do ?

• Devils_1977
    1 posts

When will they fix this bug with
    ”A Seer’s Solace” I’m not going to delete my 18h play save to fix this😡😡😡
    This is Ubisoft problem!
    I hope heads gonna roll amongs the programmers 😡

• ForAllTheLADS
    1 posts

@real-pluimpje

You are correct. Those of us that preordered can’t operate the Ubisoft Connect menu so we can’t benefit in early-game from the add ons that we purchased. They’re giving us the “working on it” treatment.

• uCuNextTuZday
    1 posts

I'm stuck on Ragnorsons quest. I talk to Ubba got the cutscene but keeps saying speak to Ubba won't let me talk to him again and won't let me do the fortress part game is broken. I've tried restarted and everything nothing works. Would very much to enjoy a game I preorder awhile ago. Why is it they spend so much time on games but somehow still manage to release unfinished glitch trash. They give streamers free games early for favorable reviews but not to the average person to field test it honestly so game can be correct when official released.

• kayceekambie
    13 posts

REFUND OR FULL GAME.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@kayceekambie yeah

[censored] u ubisoft for having this for two days now. I bought ult version and what? i will never buy game from u since now

undefined

• CValentino
    5 posts

@pkpjohnboy538

this game is soo glitchy, that it will make you angry, im at a point on the game that the game literally freezes everytime im in that area.

its a fantastic game storyline etcc.. but a game unfinished like this. The yt streamers are like “omg so few glitches and bugs”... untill you get the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics