Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gero9591
    1 posts

Good game but need more weapons and power

• MadRabbitDK
    1 posts

I have a problem with my Assasins creed Valhalla game :
    At Nov 10th or 11Th i brought the Bow from Ubisoft Reward store for 120 points.
    I also got the bird from rewards, but not sure about it yet, as i need to upgrade a stable or what
    it called on engilsh (Icon is a horse)
    Should show up in inventory. .... No bow ???

I aslo brought a Matrial pack The Big pack and a small pack (Small pack 14Th nov)
    I havent got any og my items.
    I have taken the first main quest.
    The pack of game is the medium pack Valhalla

• MATHEWTYB
    1 posts

Please fix the infant store so i can throw my money at you‼️(PS5NA servers)

• lamanticora
    2 posts

PLEASE UBISOFT:

This is a bug or the game is broken?
    Be serious and fix this immediately, a lot of people is having this issue!
    You are killing the game

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81157/sons-of-ragnar-quest-bug?_=1605537893281

• tomcolliflower
    3 posts

Please fix the issue with the Pilgrimage to St. Albanes quest. I am unable to get the cutscene to play where Fulke is rescued and its completely halted my progression through the story.

• stroe01
    3 posts

A huge bug... in the quest a cruel destiny. It’s just frozen after the first part, I can’t do anything and I’m really [censored] about it.... So please fix this bug...

• louismockler75
    14 posts

A brothers keeper after Odin cut scene. Can’t get out of room with machine. No quest to follow. Just old lady hanging on her own n blue orb

• MasterCmndr35
    4 posts

Redas shop still does not work for me; it stopped working before I could finish “Viking for Hire” quest.

• KnightHawk8282
    4 posts

I am stuck at main menu cursor is frozen in middle of screen. Got to play for a few hours then it did this. Please help.

• FlashXAron
    19 posts

@mastercmndr35 did he always tell that story to the children ? As I hated his voice , I let my char listen to it and went in reallife to the toilet , when I came back he was finished and I could buy again 🙂
    So you have to listen to the whole damn story

• dennis.tsir
    7 posts

Will there be a new game plus ?

• MasterCmndr35
    4 posts

@flashxaron yeah he was telling the story on repeat now he isn’t telling it anymore and I still can’t access him 🙃 it’s like the f**k

• MasterCmndr35
    4 posts

Was the missable tears in Jotenheim on purpose or a glitch you guys are gonna fix? Kinda stupid if it’s missable considering everything else isn’t.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics