Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Herbstlicht
    Original poster 7 posts

Dear UbiSoft team, I wonder what the supported languages will be for the console release in EU / US region. There does not seem to be a way for us to check on this right now, so an answer would be highly appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiShikallum
    Community Manager 25 posts
    Best Answer

Hey Herbstlicht,

Welcome to the new forums! Our first support post 😎

Regarding your query however, you should find languages that are available on our store page:

EU Store

US Store

If you go to the desired page, and scroll all the way to the bottom, there should be the available languages near the bottom right.

Anymore queries get back to us here, we will try to get back to you asap!

Official Response
  • UbiShikallum
    Best Answer

Hey Herbstlicht,

Welcome to the new forums! Our first support post 😎

Regarding your query however, you should find languages that are available on our store page:

EU Store

US Store

If you go to the desired page, and scroll all the way to the bottom, there should be the available languages near the bottom right.

Anymore queries get back to us here, we will try to get back to you asap!

Official Response
  • Herbstlicht
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-mullac Wow, that was one fast reply and I did find what I was looking for - and I am surprised. It tells me that the game does support a lot of extra languages, including Japanese, on the Playstation 5. It does not do so on the Playstation 4. Anyway, I can assume that the store page is correct and that the day I do update the game to Playstation 5, I will have the language support I am looking for (Japanese in my case)?

• UbiShikallum

@herbstlicht No worries! Judging from the store page this does seem to be the case. However, I must add that details on the store page are subject to changes before the game's full release. I understand that this may be frustrating not having a 100% answer, but details will be finalised in the coming days.

Please keep an eye out on the Assassins Creed blog page for the latest info.

P.S. It would be cool experiencing Japanese Norse Vikings!

Official Response
  • Herbstlicht
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-mullac I do agree, the Japanese interpretation might be rather interesting. Overall, they do astonishing jobs on voice-acting in general, so I am really looking forward to it!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

@herbstlicht Hey there! 🙂 I'm just letting you know that I am locking this thread now as it appears you received the assistance you needed. If you have any further questions regarding the available languages in-game or have any feedback to share with us, don't hesitate to open a new thread! If you celebrate it, Merry Christmas, and if you don't - have a great holiday season!

Official Response

Suggested Topics