Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiChem
    Original poster 8 posts

Greetings, Assassins!

We are pleased to bring you our brand new space for community discussions. The team is working hard to improve every aspect of this new platform so that we can offer all the functionality and convenience that you have come to expect in a modern discussion experience.

Here are just some of the new features and improvements we've been working on having ready for you to try out:

• A revamped mobile experience
    • Faster performance
    • A Ubisoft tracker (easier to find threads from Ubisoft staff as well as staff replies within threads)
    • Questions and Answers: you can post a new thread as a question and choose the best answer to mark it as resolved to help the rest of the community.
    • A "My Feed" area to access easily all content you like: follow manually or automatically on topics according to your preferences (when you post, view, like, etc…)
    • Improved search capabilities
    • Preview the content in a thread before clicking
    • Nested replies (thread in thread view)
    • Infinite scroll (this can be disabled in your preferences)
    • A new flagging/reporting system for content and members
    • Tagging capabilities on the content you are posting
    • Embedded content (images/videos)
    • Private live chat between players (one-to-one or multiple users in a chat)
    • Follow the community members you like

So, with that in mind, we ask that you use the space, test all the features, and—most importantly—let us know how you feel in our Forum Feedback section.

Again, thank you for being here to discuss Assassin's Creed Valhalla and to help us make this the best discussion space on the planet!

-The Ubisoft Team

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Zidster19
    3 posts

ok thenks dont know what to say post needs longer??

• AORUS2017
    4 posts

I don't like this website why did you change it the old way was better to read than this one and too bulky

• nugendzsns
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AORUS2017
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nugendzsns
    4 posts

@aorus2017 impossible aucun option de delete.

• Hiimtheknash
    1 posts

hi i'm a youtube content creator. How can i have a code to play the early access ?

• Sir_Magnetron
    2 posts

This is the worst forum i've been, i feel so lost

• Panheimer_
    3 posts

Hi. I'm a streamer (i did buy the game) I'm wondring how i can get code to play the early access ?

• Offworlder1
    4 posts

The old forum was so easy and simple to use, [censored] can this or change it to be in the format of the old forum.

• Huskdog317
    2 posts

How are people playing assassin creed valhalla and getting achievements for it for the past 5 days I've seen people on xbox posting videos playing this game and I have to wait until the 10th. I preordered this game just like many others and we are very upset about this.

• Deathsnap198
    18 posts

@huskdog317 because copys are getting sent early for somereason. But digital releases need to wait..... no answer from Ubisoft

• Huskdog317
    2 posts

@deathsnap198 that sucks I thought that was illegal

• Deathsnap198
    18 posts

@huskdog317 it is but its happening, its cause of covid i think due to not understanding delivery times, thats fine but they should not be able to play it till the 10th.

• nugendzsns
    4 posts

@UbiChem je miss clic mon commentaire peut tu l'effacer s'il vous plaît les gens ici présent de la communauté c'est des enfants salty.

• Ghost416
    1 posts

@deathsnap198 There's really nothing Ubi can actually do to stop anyone with the game from playing it.

• SynburnsRed
    2 posts

Hello. I've been playing assassins creed since the launch day. Just a question not looking for generic answer cause I know most will say. Marketing that's how things are and yes I get that. My question is I woke up and saw a non sponsored YouTube channel playing assassins creed valhalla I asked how they are playing early cause he barely had 200 views so he's not MikeIceandFire or Jackxfrags an established streamer like DrDisrespect. But how was he able to play right now and I have the game bought why can't i? I'm curious cause his channel seems not special compared to my channel and when I asked that question I was attacked? The usual answer of grow up have patience and not understanding or this is how things are... Valid but not what I asked so I figure maybe someone can explain how on as of today November 8th 2020 at 530am my time. I can't play but someone who is not a sponsored or high profile or even mid or low profile streamer can? Make me question the point of access to more than one account for YouTube purposes tbh. 200 views like 🤣 lol. If someone can simply explain to me I'd be able again I asked that question and was attacked for not knowing. I understand just fine. Just curious how his specific channel could play when he doesn't fall into the list of answers people give me and when your unsure you understand my point I hope.

• SynburnsRed
    2 posts

@ghost416 discouraging since all they have to do is change a code in their system like they did a week ago allowing it be in the 10th instead of the 17th

• Draconion151
    1 posts

Im a streamer how do I get the early access

• TeamTorres2361
    1 posts

Thanks for the forum. But I guess spending $100.00 + on your game does not generate early access codes or special content for your game. What a scam. So, streamers that pay nothing get early access and we get nothing. I dont want to watch anyone play before me. I paid extra to obtain additional content for this game and you failed as a company. I feel that everyone who paid extra should get a refund. Their purchase was not honored by you as a company. Its a shame you are turning into all the other gaming company's that don't care about their base. And I play EA games!!! So, if I'm writing in your forum there is a huge issue.

Community details

Users
Topics