Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Trode-_-
    20 posts

Please just display the tittle of the threads, don't show the replies. Is so confusing to scroll down, and see so much information. 😛

• thegardener25
    Original poster 112 posts

@ubichem I can appreciate a lot of people have put a lot of work into creating the new forum. I used to visit the ubi website once in a blue moon. While I was there I'd take a gander at the forum, see what players were talking about. Maybe read a couple of posts then exit without contributing. But I only really started using the forum regularly about a year & a half, maybe 2 years ago. So I can't really remember how it was before. I just think up until today, it didn't seem broken! Each thread was a slim bar, with the title, thread creator, & name of last post. Without scrolling I could view something like 15 threads at a time.

@Aloninor It's not harsh judgement, it's my honest opinion/first impression. But I'll always give things a try, & if I'm wrong & it turns out to be a better service. I'll be honest about it. I'm not one of those people that forms an opinion & digs their heels in. Won't budge.

• MissM16
    213 posts

I agree. There wasn't anything wrong with the format of the old forum. If it wasn't broken, why fix it? Why you do this Ubi?!

Anyway, I hope Ubi decides to go back to the old format or at least change the layout of this new forum to resemble the old one while keeping the new features (not sure what they even are tbh) that caused them to want to change it in the first place.

• bitebug2003
    106 posts
    Please just display the tittle of the threads, don't show the replies. Is so confusing to scroll down, and see so much information. 😛

Agreed

Makes it looks cluttery - and I don't like clutter

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@thegardener25 Glad to hear it 🙂

I called it "harsh judgement" because it was based on a VERY brief interaction with it (just a couple of hours after release). But fingers crossed that it will bring more positive than negative aspects with it. I can see a couple of both right now but see an overall positive tendency.

• UbiChem
    Community Developer 8 posts

@thegardener25 I appreciate the insight and just want you to know we're actively working on the platform, looking at player feedback, and the whole team really wants to make something awesome for players to use.

If you have time, check out the mobile version and let us know how you feel about it as well.

Official Response
  • Aloninor
    94 posts

@ubichem sitting on the phone (train) right now. It's awesome compared to the old forum! Especially like the placement of the footer bar showing notifications etc.

Well done 👏

• AORUS2017
    40 posts

I agree with you this is UGLY👎 I don't think I will be coming back to this site I like the original website

@ubichem is this a joke changing our original website for this Ugly one and you wasted all the team time for this I think you made a big mistake this time round, I will give it a miss 👎👎

• AORUS2017
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sir_Magnetron
    2 posts

It's so hard to see where you have to look for things.

EDIT: I just made a post about something and its not even here while i pressed submit.

GG

• Offworlder1
    5 posts

@sir_magnetron

Not liking how the new forum is done either, it was better with the old site and formatted better.

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@offworlder1 Why have they done this? It's horrible. Why do they always have to fix stuff that worked perfectly?

• JCar4327
    626 posts

Yeah, I think I am gonna have to agree here as well. The original forum set up was better than this mess. There are posts I seen earlier that I can't even find now.

• TheHoboKilla
    11 posts

I fart in this forum design's general direction.

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

Is there a way to minimize it a bit, so I can see more topics at once? 😑

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

Agreed , I'm not liking this either , before was easier see posts and navigate , ubi please stick to old style , if it's not broke don't fix it 🙂

• MythicLuna
    2 posts

I like the old version better, like the gardener25 said: "Each thread was a slim bar, with the title, thread creator, & name of last post. Without scrolling I could view something like 15 threads at a time."

Easier and faster to look at.

• Vlerk2020
    29 posts

Don't like it either, old forum layout was MUCH better.

• Tauroseus
    2 posts

100% agree what a messy
    bad design forum
    Go back to the basics ubi

• JCar4327
    626 posts

A new complaint about this new format. You only have a 5 minute window to edit a post. I reread a post in another thread and realized I needed to clarify a point I made in said post. This was outside that 5 minute window, so I had to make an entirely new post to make the clarification. My opinion, this is a bad decision.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics