ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ElderDarklion
    9 posts

@torfinr Thanks to you too mate for your kind reply. And I'm happy if I help. But it's not an official info. Only a result from previous pre-loads.

• FlorianS.1712
    2 posts

@domino_____ The Pre-load for Watch Dogs Legion was available at 4pm (Germany). Maybe we have to wait until 4pm.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@grimsri Yeah exactly. I am expecting the pre load to go live by 4 PM CET.

• Origami-Ninja
    1 posts

now 17:45 in Australia
    lots of theories in these threads as to time of day

but no preload for PC

not sure what Ubisoft's version of 6th Nov actually is!

• Aloninor
    94 posts

It said we will be able to preload today (6th November) but it did never say midnight or any time for that matter - so be patient.

The only time presented in the mail was the actual time when we can start playing, here they stated "...immediately at midnight on 10/11/2020!"

• elV1s112
    2 posts

As a rule of thumbs for simultaneous worldwide releases you'd genereally would like to state precise times including timezones so every person knows exactly what to expect.
    Blizzard would do this for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion where it is stated that a US 11-23 release would be a 11-24 release in other parts of the world including exact local times.
    This will help players to decide whether it is worthwhile for them to stay up late, take a day off, meet up with family and friend or whatever in order to start the game at the earliest point in time they feel suitable for them.
    Unfortunately this has rarely been done for world wide releases from Ubi as far as i can remember. It's mostly just sit, wait and hope it'll be soon (TM).

undefined

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

Pre loads begins at 4 PM CET so it's still several hours away. Epic Games store already unlocked pre load but since Ubisoft hasn't started yet, it gives an error when you try to download it. So wait till 4PM CET.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hello everyone!

We will have more information regarding this very soon - usually the preload timings are different for each region so you may have been emailed, but unable to preload.

As stated above, although the email would give the 6th as the preload date, it can all depend on your region. It will unlock at some point today for everyone, I'm sorry that I can't give you all specific hour count. Vague I know, but don't want you guys staring at the preload button all day! 😎

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • TORFINR
    376 posts

@elv1s112 Yes, that's what Blizzard does. But for Ubisoft's Valhalla it seems to be different: technically Australia and Japan will play it first, then Russia, then the EU, and last the US. If it is really midnight local time.
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Ubi-Spud

Hey guys! I've looked into this and confirm preload will indeed start today, and specific timings will be communicated later today. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • jeje_71
    Original poster 73 posts

@pedrro2000 it's a preload, not the game release, what change does it makes if it's sooner or later in the day, it's not like after preload is finished you can do anything with it before release...

• TORFINR
    376 posts

@jeje_71 True that. 👏
    It's psychological: having the game installed makes us feel better I guess haha
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ 

• Huesosion
    1 posts

Austria here, 11am and no preload.
    XD I love it, how all say where they from and they have no preload.
    Made my day guys thx XD

• porporacharm
    1 posts

@jeje_71
    For example, I have a really slow connection. So the sooner the download starts, the better!

• elV1s112
    2 posts

@jeje_71
    People don't always have a super fast internet connection or can leave their machines running non-stop. So it DOES make a difference when the pre-load will become available as that will determine how to arrange download times in order to be able to play when the games goes live. Just because fast connections are available to some and computer time is available around the clock does not make that true for others.

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@elv1s112 We are talking about 4days time for the preload - even on a bad internet connection that should be possible. Really don't see the big fuss about an hour earlier or later.

• GrimSri
    8 posts

@ubi-spud It is ok. But most of us speaking because of there is no specific time.

Just one suggestion as a player make an proper timing so that we don't need to go and look for it is available or not.

• BlobFishMania
    2 posts

Hello,

I preorderd the collectors edition and 3 november I got the email that i could downlaod the game on the 6th so thats today, my question however is where can I download it because it doesnt show anything in Ubisofft Connect.

Sincerely a devoted fan

• Silencer-UK
    19 posts

@blobfishmania If you had read the numerous other posts about this you would have seen preload will be available later today.

Suggested Topics