Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Exoden89
    2 posts

I also have Ubisoft + and can't download the game? Will there be such a possibility?

• ArmaTM
    4 posts

@ubi-spud Never mind, it's preloading on Ubisoft+ now also.

• ArmaTM
    4 posts

@exoden89 Just add the game from the Ubisoft+ tab, it's there now, works for me.

• Exoden89
    2 posts

@armatm Thanks! Enjoy!

• VooDoo-Blu
    36 posts

@hanstore Considering the Ubisoft staff really gave us nothing as far as times I'm pretty happy my prediction was still correct within about 30 mins.

• Djoleen
    1 posts

Hi Team,

I'm very excited for this game and I have been a fan of AC since the beginning. I'm trying to pre load the game but it is stuck at around 1GB, may internet connection is at 100Mbps and I tried to restart my modem and reinstall Ubisoft connect but it is the same it is not downloading at all. Same with watch dog legion it is not working I can't play it. PLEASE HELP

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@djoleen Hey there, sorry to hear this! Please run through this guide to try to resolve. If the issue persists, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ad0n4i
    1 posts

I have an a HDD (C:) and an SSD in my PC. The SSD is where I have space to install Valhalla (~80GB). It is connected as a storage pool and is sitting inside my (C:) folder.
    After navigating to my SSD and choosing it as my install destination, Ubisoft Connect does not recognize the space on the SSD, only the 20GB of space left on my (C:) drive, which is not enough.
    Any advice is appreciated.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Hi there, thanks for getting in contact and sorry to hear you have experienced this issue while attempting to install this product. So we can attempt to assist further could you confirm whether you are installing this directly from our launcher or another 3rd parts client.? Also, as you are advising your SSD is not being recognized when linked to your HDD, can you try installing to this directly.? Lastly, do you receive any errors while attempting to install this or is ir just not recognizing that drive space as being available to use.?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 812 posts

Hey everyone,

As we're post-release now I'm going to be locking this thread. I merged several topics on the same subject into here, so apologies if there's any confusing parts to anyone reading it now!

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics