Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jeje_71
    Original poster 71 posts

Seeing uplay is mostly the only digital distributor for the game, and AC:V is supposed to take around 200GB, i would like to now if there is any kind of preload for this game as otherwise the pressure on ubisoft content distribution servers will be huge on release day.

We all know how any kind of online feature in a ubisoft game fares for the initial months...

i really hope there is something to mitigate the flood other than letting people deal with all the disconnection and slow downloads and fend for themselves.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Seeker_M
    2 posts

@jeje_71 200GB? You mad?
    Preload starts 06.11 2020, presumably at midnight you local time.

• cstrike105
    5 posts

Hi

I thought Pre-Load starts at 12AM my local time, yet it still isn't activated on my end?

Why? Using PC here.

• Seeker_M
    2 posts

@cstrike105 Well friend, try at 12PM then, eh? You know: 00:00. ^^

• jeje_71
    Original poster 71 posts

@seeker_m ok, i may have been on something when i though i saw 200gb for this game, 50gb is already enough. thanks for the info anyway.

i couldn't find the official info anywhere so may i ask where you got it from?

• stenly_14
    7 posts

Ubisoft has been sending emails with this info since monday (preload starts 6/11 and you can play on 10/11 at midnight your local time) 🙂

• rumi-nero
    1 posts

Hello.
    I want to get your knowledge about the pre-order benefits.
    On November 6th (today, Korea), I was informed that the pre-download was available,
    but the download was not activated on the official website or Connect.
    Can I ask for information related to prior download?
    Sorry if it's awkward English as a question through the translator.

• stewy1987
    2 posts

why can't I pre download the game yet it's like 12:50pm in Australia right now and the date is 6/Nov/2020

• pedrro2000
    4 posts

Hi,

Well i feel a bit cheated, already past 0h00 in my country (Portugal) and i still can't do the pre-load, despite the email i received from Ubisoft saying i could do it starting today, it is true that that Ubisoft did not say from what time, but even so I'm a little disappointed.

😞 😞 😞

• lucasfilipe93
    2 posts

@pedrro2000

Hello there,

Now it is exactly 00h10 in Brazil and the pre-download has not been released either. I pre-ordered it yesterday so I didn't receive an email, but I also thought it would be 00:00 today. I'm going to sleep when I wake up I hope I can download it.

• lucasfilipe93
    2 posts

Now it is exactly 00h11 in Brazil and the pre-download has not been released either. I pre-ordered it yesterday so I didn't receive an email, but I also thought it would be 00:00 today. I'm going to sleep when I wake up I hope I can download it.

• GrimSri
    8 posts

It is 09.05 AM in India and i am still waiting for the pre-load. I thought it will be available at 0.00 +GMT time at-least but you know what it is not here yet😥

• Noired-
    2 posts

It's 11:50 AM in China, I've been waiting since yesterday midnight to get the pre-load as soon as possible, yet still waiting.. 😞

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

Guys relax. Pre load will go live when folks at US will go to their office/WFH and unlock the pre load lol. And it's 11:35 PM in Montreal now. Everyone are sleeping.

• GrimSri
    8 posts

@redindianrobin means you are saying i need to wait for another 9 or 10 hours😵 🤕 😢 😰 😖 😕

• Noired-
    2 posts

@redindianrobin [censored], I thought Montreal's in France....thx man, gotta have to wait til tonight then:)

• DOMINO_____
    3 posts

@pedrro2000 same here, 6:26 in Germany, no Preload. I think that happens during this day.

• TORFINR
    353 posts

Finland here.
    Ordered in May, no email yet, and no download neither...
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• ElderDarklion
    9 posts

We are going to play the game on 10 Nov at midnight for our local time but pre-loads don't start by our local time. Pre-loads will start at the same time(not hours) for all of us. Like AC Origins and all DLC's. I live in Turkey and it'll probably start 6-8 hours later for now. My local time is near 09:00 and previous pre-loads usually started at 15:00-17:00 time line for my local time.

• TORFINR
    353 posts

@elderdarklion Thanks for the info, mate. çok teşekkür ederim
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics