Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    Original poster 164 posts

I ordered the ps4 ultimate edition way back in july and i sm wondering when they ship and how long it takes to get to the UK. Still says pending delivery on ubistore. I had an email on mon 2nd nov saying they are preparing my order and that on the day of release ill get an email with a code for the preorder bonus mission. However, ive heard nothing since.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@tasha-soriah Apparently the Collector's Editions have started shipping via UPS from Germany, so it's shouldn't be long before you get a shipping notification for your Ultimate Edition

• Tasha-Soriah
    @tasha-soriah Apparently the Collector's Editions have started shipping via UPS from Germany, so it's shouldn't be long before you get a shipping notification for your Ultimate Edition

Its my 1st time preordering with ubisoft direct. Honestly, i ordered this game, far cry 6 and immortals to take advantage of the 20% off instead of buying from my usual retailer for full price. Saved me £60 ish lol.
    Lets hope valhalla comes on time, not that it matters, its my xmas present from my dad so not allowed to open it hahaha 🤣

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@tasha-soriah I have ordered from them previously and they have always delivered on time for release 😊

Love using the 20% discount 🤭

• Tasha-Soriah
    @tasha-soriah I have ordered from them previously and they have always delivered on time for release 😊

Love using the 20% discount 🤭

Thats great, and yeah i didnt know about it before and i happened to have just over 100 points so i cancelled the order i had with Game and made it through ubisoft instead.
    Cant wait til it comes, with lockdown ill be able to read the box at least before my dad comes to take it away til xmas 😅

• snakebribri
    6 posts

@bitebug2003 I am getting the collectors edition and its only showing as label created on ups, nothing been shipped as of yet, but I have seen someone in Canada receive theirs today

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

I'm UK , got email today , it's been shipped , awaiting courier updates .

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@snakebribri 

Did you get a shipping email?

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@tasha-soriah that's horrible haha 😆 I hope you can endure the wait until then 😐

• Tasha-Soriah
    @tasha-soriah that's horrible haha 😆 I hope you can endure the wait until then 😐

Lol its not just this game, i got immortals on preorder from ubisoft and yet again thats an xmas present hahaha.
    Oh and spiderman miles morales from amazon...also another xmas present 🤣🤣

Only game i preordered myself is far cry 6 which is delayed for a while and cyberpunk.

I will have my ps5 to play on tho in 2 weeks ish so ill have to be content with that 😄

• snakebribri
    6 posts

@bitebug2003 yes got the shipping email of ubisoft today

• GreenTea13121
    45 posts

I just got my shipment notification and it claims it won't be here in till the 10th, as in the release date. And with how the mail works that probably means I won't get it in till the end of the day. What happened to them saying that they would send out copies a week in advance? If they had shipped it sooner it probably would have gotten here before the release day. I really don't care that much about the 'loss time' (it's only a few hours at most, I hope), it's just annoys me that they say on their web site that they ship the physical copies of the game with enough time to ensure we will have it before the day of release and yet...

• Tasha-Soriah
    I just got my shipment notification and it claims it won't be here in till the 10th, as in the release date. And with how the mail works that probably means I won't get it in till the end of the day. What happened to them saying that they would send out copies a week in advance? If they had shipped it sooner it probably would have gotten here before the release day. I really don't care that much about the 'loss time' (it's only a few hours at most, I hope), it's just annoys me that they say on their web site that they ship the physical copies of the game with enough time to ensure we will have it before the day of release and yet...

I was told it should arrive on the day of release. Which means they should ship all orders before this weekend to ensure that. I havent gotten an email yet saying its been shipped, only one that said they were preparing my order and that on the day of release ill get another email with a code for the preorder bonus.
    I am refreshing my emails and order page every hour lol.

• bitebug2003
    98 posts

@tasha-soriah I'm looking forward to Immortals 😊

Shame about the delays, especially Cyberpunk 😮

I'm holding off on the PS5 until the release date of Final Fantasy XVI is announcement I still have so much still to play on PS4 😊

• Tasha-Soriah

Only 4 days to go and its still not shipped, at this rate ill have my ps5 before this game lol 🤣
    Anyone in uk and ordered the ps4 ultimate edition here? Has it shipped for you yet?
    I got a ticket open but as of yet i have had no response.

• eaglebearer12
    1 posts

@tasha-soriah same situation i got the email but is still not shipped

• Tasha-Soriah

@eaglebearer12 yeah all ive had is an email i got on mon that said this:

undefined

• prettysenshi
    3 posts

I haven't gotten anything yet from Ubisoft. It still shows "Pending Delivery". And apparently it was supposed to ship yesterday for delivery on the 10th according to Ubisoft's Valhalla delivery information.

• Tasha-Soriah

@prettysenshi mine still says pending delivery too. Its why i got a ticket opened hoping for an answer. When i do get an answer ill post it here.

• Tasha-Soriah

I just this min got this email:

undefined

Guess its a bit delayed. Lets see what support says on my ticket.....when they finally answer lol.
    Good job its my xmas present from my dad, wouldnt of been able to play it til after xmas anyways.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics