Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rodmist.
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey all,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows what will be the exact time of the release, I know it says at midnight on 10/11/2020 but which timezone is this midnight as I am assuming that it will launch at the same time for all players.

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TORFINR
    375 posts

Simple: It's your time zone 👍
    It wont launch at the same time for all players: the Japanese/Australians will play it first, then the EU, and last the US.
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• JCar4327
    635 posts

Not sure where you are, but I will speak to my experience. In the US it is based off of the east coast time zone. At midnight on the east coast the game unlocks for the entire country. In the Xbox store it actually says the release date is November 9, 2020 because I am in the Mountain time zone. Every other Ubi release I have been able to start playing at 10 pm the night before the official release date.

• Netspook
    307 posts

Well, the exact time is a little unclear to me.

I'm in the CET zone. Monday I got a mail from Ubi saying it launches at midnight. But based on the countdown in a different mail I got same day, it will release at 1:00 a.m., a little over 2 days and 12 hours from now.

• plochol
    23 posts

@rodmist I found something on Twitter

It should calrify everything, no idea why it's still not on Valhalla main page.

undefined

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@plochol

Like the post. Great information. I will point out though that it is incorrect for the Xbox release time, at least in the US. In the Xbox store it clearly states, and this was stated at the time of purchase as well, the game will be available at 10 pm on November 9, 2020. This has been the case with every title I have purchased digitally for the past 4 or 5 years. Ubisoft titles have not been an exception to this.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@jcar4327

I just realized after rereading my previous post that I did not clarify the reason Xbox states the 10pm release on November 9, 2020 is because I am in the Mountain Time Zone in the US. Otherwise, release time is at midnight EST. which relates to a 2 hour difference in relation to where I live.

Added note: the new forum only allows you to edit a post for 5 minutes; thus, the new post.

• TORFINR
    375 posts

What they call "Ubisoft Connect" is the a game bought on the standard Ubi shop for PC, right?

Also, I'm surprised that it somehow destroyed the theory of a release at midnight local time. Odd.
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Leenez
    1 posts

Well past midnight in Helsinki and no launch option.

Suggested Topics