Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CPT.BLACKFREEZE
    Original poster 3 posts

So i just bought the pre order version of AC valhalla gold and after having recieved the game i did not get my 130 units from the purchase i was and i am still at 697 units, i was wondering if it takes a while for it to show up or will it only appear after the release of the game? tried filing in a support ticket but doesnt seem to be working at this time so i came here while i wait to try again later..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• plochol
    23 posts

Good You mentioned this, I also bought Vallhalla Ultimate last night and didn't recieve any points.
    I wanted to wait until release and if I wouldn't get them until then I'd contact support but since You're already here let's stick together 😉

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey guys! We're aware of an issue with Units not being added after a purchase and are looking in to it. In this case, you should both have the units now, however if anyone else comes across this issue, please create a case and we'll get it sorted for you. 🙂

Official Response
  • plochol
    23 posts

@ubi-spud Yes sir, indeed now I have 130 Units more, thank You very much 🙂

• CPT.BLACKFREEZE
    Original poster 3 posts
    @Ubi-Spud
    Great support THANKS!!

• CPT.BLACKFREEZE
    Original poster 3 posts

@plochol Glad this helped you as well!!

• zsulil
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Hello, I saw the above entry but in my case I couldn't open a new case ticket. I filled all the menu points, described in short my issue, then the email sending option disappeared, just the chat remained what is currently unavailable. So...I'm stuck now.
    I attach my short description here:

Dear Team,
    I read about the current issues on Ubi main page, but I couldn't find the answer to my question in FAQ. Two days ago I had 96 units attached to my account what now is nowhere to be found plus I purchased the AC Valhalla (+60 units) and this neither is visible nor added to my account. Can you please advise how/when this will be solved? It is a known issue related to already existing problem?

• Alexuc03
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics