Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LedoveeeKladivo
    Original poster 64 posts

Dear UbiSoft,

why did you decide to punish the Czech players for not publishing the Czech localization on AC Valhalla? If you could at least allow us to create a translation within the fan base. In our small country, there are many people who would like to do it for free to allow all players to fully enjoy this wonderful game.

Please do not throw Czech players overboard, the result will return to you many times over.

Thanks

David

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• altecleasing1
    1 posts

Just today, Ubisoft launched an advertisement on Czech commercial television. The advertisement is shot in the Czech language. I filed a complaint with the TV Broadcasting Control Office. This is a misleading advertisement that can evoke in the Czech customer the feeling that the game is localized into the Czech language. I hope Ubisoft gets a million fines.

• stenly_14
    7 posts

@ledoveeekladivo They didn't "punish" you, it's simply isn't worth it anymore. The games are getting bigger and bigger and the localizations costs more and more money. And unfortunately the czech gaming market isn't big enough to pay for the localization. 😞

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@ledoveeekladivo Hey there! I'm sorry that this is disappointing to yourself and other Czech players. I will certainly pass your feedback up to the Valhalla team.

Official Response
  • TommyRA
    1 posts

I also wanted buy AC Valhalla but without Czech subtitles i will spend my money to Cyberpunk 2077 cuz Czech subtitles

• Lipy21
    8 posts

Hi Ubi, I am a big fan of Assasins series, and there are lot of us in czech republic, we are very unhappy about your decision to not making valhalla ane next games supported with our czech language (subtitles). I just want to send you this.. Petition signed by a lots of czech gamers, and there are only those who know about this petition.. There are many more of us..
    So please change your mind about this step.
    https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-we-want-to-cz-subtitles-in-assassins-creed-valhalla

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

@lipy21 Hey there! I'm sorry that your language is not represented in-game and I appreciate the desire for it. I will pass your feedback to the Valhalla team for consideration. I hope you enjoy the game still.

Official Response
  • Lipy21
    8 posts

@ubi-spud Thank you, but actually me and my friends, refuse buy this game in a full price, we will wait for price drop 50% or more.. Czech subtitles is important to us to fully enjoy the game content. 😞
    When I found out, I was forced to cancel my pre-order for the first time of AC Series.

• plochol
    23 posts

@lipy21 I'm a Pole, we did get subtitles but I still do support You. We're not that much bigger market and there is always risk we'll be ignored in the future like You are now, not to mention it's always good when game can reach out to more comunnities. I signed Your petition few months earlier, I hope Ubi will add localisation for You guys.

Stay safe and good luck 🙂

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@plochol Thank you! Czech subtitles is imporant not for czech communite, but also for Slovakia. Its almost same language 🙂

• Lipy21
    8 posts

Will I get any information on how the situation is developing please? 😊

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Can you give me some feedback if the developers still refused to make czech subtitles? At least please let us know if our Czech (& Slovakia, almost the same language) petition was useless.

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Still no feedback? 👎 👥

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Still waiting.. 🤤

• Lipy21
    8 posts

As normally, Ubi don´t give a [censored] about players.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Hello everyone, please accept my apologies that we didn't reply until now - thanks for sharing your additional feedback regarding the lack of Czech subtitling for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'll add your comments to our original feedback sent to the developers for their review. I fully appreciate that playing the game in your chosen language makes the experience all the better, so I'll be sure to keep you updated should we receive any updates regarding Czech subtitling. 🙂

Official Response
  • DAWIIS22XsX
    4 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

My name is David, I from Czech.

Please Ubisoft for Czech localization even at the price of a higher game price.
    After such a long series of AC with the Czech localization, there is a feeling that the games are completely different, it is a completely different game that only looks like AC. (a player's view of the basics of the English language)
    I hope for a better tomorrow.

Thank you for reading David Vyleťal.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics