Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@ubi-spud Thank you, but actually me and my friends, refuse buy this game in a full price, we will wait for price drop 50% or more.. Czech subtitles is important to us to fully enjoy the game content. 😞
    When I found out, I was forced to cancel my pre-order for the first time of AC Series.

• plochol
    23 posts

@lipy21 I'm a Pole, we did get subtitles but I still do support You. We're not that much bigger market and there is always risk we'll be ignored in the future like You are now, not to mention it's always good when game can reach out to more comunnities. I signed Your petition few months earlier, I hope Ubi will add localisation for You guys.

Stay safe and good luck 🙂

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@plochol Thank you! Czech subtitles is imporant not for czech communite, but also for Slovakia. Its almost same language 🙂

• Lipy21
    8 posts

Will I get any information on how the situation is developing please? 😊

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Can you give me some feedback if the developers still refused to make czech subtitles? At least please let us know if our Czech (& Slovakia, almost the same language) petition was useless.

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Still no feedback? 👎 👥

• Lipy21
    8 posts

@Ubi-Spud Still waiting.. 🤤

• Lipy21
    8 posts

As normally, Ubi don´t give a [censored] about players.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

Hello everyone, please accept my apologies that we didn't reply until now - thanks for sharing your additional feedback regarding the lack of Czech subtitling for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'll add your comments to our original feedback sent to the developers for their review. I fully appreciate that playing the game in your chosen language makes the experience all the better, so I'll be sure to keep you updated should we receive any updates regarding Czech subtitling. 🙂

Official Response
  • DAWIIS22XsX
    4 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

My name is David, I from Czech.

Please Ubisoft for Czech localization even at the price of a higher game price.
    After such a long series of AC with the Czech localization, there is a feeling that the games are completely different, it is a completely different game that only looks like AC. (a player's view of the basics of the English language)
    I hope for a better tomorrow.

Thank you for reading David Vyleťal.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics