Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Roy4114
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,
    As stated in the title, I would like to know the pre-load timings for AC Valhalla (PC).
    I saw that today (November 6th) the pre-load option should be available in Ubisoft Connect, yet I still can't.
    I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks! 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@roy4114

4 PM CET so less than 2 hours from now.

• Kelevandos
    1 posts

@RedIndianRobin any idea what the timing will be for the launch on Tuesday? The mail @Roy4114 mentions says it will be playable "starting midnight 10.11", but which timezone exactly? Would it be midnight CET? 🤞 Or also 4PM CET? 💔

• jmcc84
    2 posts

So now it's 4PM CET and still no pre-load

• TheGapinTaco
    1 posts

@jmcc84 honestly man. I just want to download it.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts
    any idea what the timing will be for the launch on Tuesday? The mail

After seeing their incompetence with pre load timing, I don't know what to say. But officially, it's 00:00 Local time.

• TORFINR
    370 posts

I have a theory:
    It's 4pm CET but summer time!
    *runs for cover*
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Erathiel
    3 posts

Pre-load should start on 5pm CET.

• TORFINR
    370 posts

@erathiel 5pm CET summer time then ROFL
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Kormac67
    728 posts

Download is running 😃

• jcampbell911
    1 posts

Preload complete. Always such an anti-climax

Going to be a long four days 😞

• OxIdOAC
    25 posts

undefined

Friday is done (almost), hehe, 3 more days til monday midnight...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics